News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Thursday night rides

Started by Fletch, May 07, 2014, 11:47:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch

looking to start riding on Thursday nights again, Bogus Jim and I did a few last year. Is anyone else interested? meet at the piedmont lot around 4:30 and ride single track until dark. it's something a bunch of us started doing back in 2000 but the group has kid of faded away (long story). so what do you think? weather should be good in a week or two?
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

YOURDRUNKDAD

Also July 18th a buddy of mine from Ut and I are doing the CO and UT BDR's. If your interested in going let me know.

Fletch

damn should have checked the calendar first, I am out of town the next 2 thursdays :(  I am up for next Monday tues or wed. or Monday the following week.

Robmicgrn

"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

Dratharr

I plan on being up Thursday through Monday, no plans for during the week if anyone wants to go. Robert we need to go shred some single track one of those evenings; if you can get away.  :)

Its been a really long winter!

Fletch

anybody up for tomorrow night (Thursday 5/29) ?  Piedmont around 4:30-4:45?

Wacked

I could probably do some Thurs nights this summer but would have to meet or connect up closer to 530/540ish.  Any options?

Wacked

Fletch

We could meet in nemo at that time if that would work? Or the trial gate at rolling hills subdivision ( by daves house)??? Where would you be coming from? we can adjust accordingly.

Wacked

I'd be coming from Moon Meadows/Red Rock area.....  Takes a while to bump across town after work @ 5:00

Wacked

Fletch

we may have to do some planning over a few beers..

YOURDRUNKDAD

Looking like I may be able to come tonight.  Where is the meeting point going to be? 
Also July 18th a buddy of mine from Ut and I are doing the CO and UT BDR's. If your interested in going let me know.

Fletch

nobody else could make it.. we will have to try again. but, we meet at the lot behind piedmont. I will be in CO next week but hopefully the week after will work.