News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Single track tomorrow (Thursday)

Started by Fletch, September 23, 2015, 01:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch

If anyone is interested I would like to ride some single track tomorrow to get my bike dialed in. Most likely out of Piedmont but I can meet you anywhere. Probably a little slow with some stops for suspension and jetting fiddly stuff.
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Wild Irishman

What time?  I wouldn't mind skipping out early from work for single track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Eire

Fletch

Doesn't matter to me. My suspension is supposed to be here today, if it showsup I will be ready anytime in the morning.

Bogus Jim

I can't make tomorrow, too many meetings. Then flying to the east coast so I'll miss Saturday too.  :(

Have fun, don't ding the new bike 1st time out.

Wild Irishman

2pm is good for me.  I don't know if you're replacing your shock but I can help set your race sag while you're there if necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Eire

Fletch

Wild Irishman

I'm fine with Piedmont, I've never ridden that trail system anyway.  Schroeder is about half way as the crow flies but it's a much longer drive for you.  No need for you to make a long haul if you're just out to tweak your suspension clickers and goof off a bit. 

Just a heads up though I need to be loaded up and rolling out by 5 to pick up my son.
- Eire

Fletch

Would nemo be closer for you?  It's just a few minutes on the fire road for me?

Wild Irishman

Piedmont's definitely closer.  Closer to the house and my son's school.  We can go there if you want though, I like the nemo trails.

I'm guessing this is the Piedmont trailhead?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/44%C2%B013'38.1%22N+103%C2%B023'51.0%22W/@44.227239,-103.397514,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0
- Eire

Fletch