News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

riding this weekend (sept. 22-23)

Started by Fletch, September 18, 2012, 12:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch

Anyone up for a ride sat. or sun.?? I appear to be free (althought that can change :o). I am up for anything, single track on the 300 or something else on the 990.
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

jacin theis

i might be. will keep watching this post. Maybe we can get Jim to do his 160 mile loop?
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

Fletch

Quote from: jacin theis on September 18, 2012, 06:57:35 PM
i might be. will keep watching this post. Maybe we can get Jim to do his 160 mile loop?

sounds good to me

jacin theis

i know Sunday is out for me. will see how Saturday shakes out for anyone. Dont shcedule around me though. I kinda beat up my bike trying to stay with Jim last weekend.
1100 GS

Fletch

Quote from: jacin theis on September 19, 2012, 10:46:02 AM
i know Sunday is out for me. will see how Saturday shakes out for anyone. Dont shcedule around me though. I kinda beat up my bike trying to stay with Jim last weekend.

no problem, between work, wife, and two teenage girls my plans are usually up in the air until the last minute anyway...

Bogus Jim

I can probably ride Saturday. The 160 loop is a long ride, but I wouldn't mind riding it again if you guys want to try it. Similar to the Saturday B loop.

Fletch

I'm willing to give it a try, what time and where to meet?

agspecialties

Hey Jim
What kind of ride is your 160 mile loop do you have? Do you have a gps route of that loop?

Bogus Jim

Quote from: agspecialtiesWhat kind of ride is your 160 mile loop do you have? Do you have a gps route of that loop?

I'd call it a B loop, but a little on the easy side. 6 miles of pavement, about 35 miles of connecting gravel, 119 miles of trails. Starts in Custer or Deerfield. Tracks are attached. The trails individually are not that tough but the number of miles can wear you down...

Quote from: Fletchwhat time and where to meet?

How about the Millstone on West Main, 8:30am for breakfast?

Fletch

Bogus Jim

Hey jacin, can you make it? You never know, we might find some more of the tools you lost on the trail...  ;)

jacin theis

Its not looking good at this point. I didn't get many chores done today, and with camping and riding last week, i am a bit behind. I will still shoot for it. I have never gotten to ride with Fletch. I suppose somebody has to ride drag all day, and i seem to do it well. Might see you in the morning....
1100 GS