News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Ground Hog Road Enduro 2013

Started by Lee Bruns, January 13, 2013, 02:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee Bruns

Ground Hog Road Enduro.
Ground Hogs Day 2013 (Might have to make this an annual event just for this reason)
If the groundhog sees a motorcycle, it fortells 52 more weeks of riding!
11AM February 2nd 2013
Starts and Finishes at Dempseys Brewpub on North Broadway in Watertown SD
A timed road Enduro through the streets of Watertown SD
Bikes leave at 1 minute intervals.
First bike leaves at High Noon.
SOUP! Chislic!
Silly awards!
Street legal Motorcycles and ATVs welcome
Registration begins at 11AM
For more information call 605-886-8023
or email at Bruns@wat.midco.net

Hosted by the STFU-MC
Street, Trail, Four-wheelers Unlimited Motorcycle Club
Awards provided by BrunsClothing.com

agspecialties

Wasn't this called something else last year?? Sounds like fun will make a note on it.

Lee Bruns

I have put on the Popcycle Derby for the GLMC for many years, but as soon as I personally stopped doing the work for the GLMC every last GLMC event moved away. So, I'll put this on this year and am tryign to structure things so that there are other folks who can do the work in the future so that I, for once, coudl actually participate in a motorcycle event in Watertown.

greatbuffalo

Sounds like a hoot! wish I could make it
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Lee Bruns

Route cards are printed, clocks are syncronized. LEts go riding! Should warm up a bit by the weekend. If not, we'll just run the first half of the route.

Lee Bruns

Good thing we had a shourt route option. The weather turned BAD, ice, wind, snow. No fun. Stopped at the 30 mile mark and added up the scores. Bruce Mike, the editor of Minnesota MOtorcycle Monthly won, Rick Ashton from the Twin Cities took second and former MMM Editor Sev Pearman took third.

Hank

So did you get to ride in this one?

I was on the road all week and didn't get home until early Sat AM.

Lee Bruns

nope. I didn't get to ride this one either.

tannerc

That sounds like it would have been very cool, but had to work.. maybe next year.!
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."