News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Africa Donations

Started by gerry1eye, June 05, 2012, 05:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerry1eye

Loingrader, someday I would like to be able to donate a motorbike to go to Africa, but for today I have some used tires with good life left in them if your interested?   - Gerry
fearless to fear of falling - warranty has expired.

loingrader

bring em.  i'll make sure they get on a container to zambia.

we and they will appreciate it!
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Hank

I've got a couple I can bring too!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

loingrader

i'm bringing the pickup so i can haul my cousin's ktm out for him to ride and so we can haul a couple of drz400's home to send to africa (thanks lonesomedave) so if you've got some tires hank, i'll be able to haul them home too.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

plumber mike

God and motorcycles coming together. LOVE IT!!

I missed this one but let me know for next time. I've got some helmets, gear, tires etc. Who knows. I might have a bike or two by then.

Awesome work you guys do!

Sportfaller

Holy hell, its plumber mike!!! we've missed ya man!
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

plumber mike

I've missed you all as well. A few things took priority over motorcycles, but I've got a little more time than I did.

loingrader

Great to have u back buddy! 

jacin theis

Yea for Mike!! wish you were here to go see Matt with Dave and i this last weekend. The Moose Run was super!
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

The Yeti

Quote from: plumber mike on August 04, 2012, 12:11:06 PM
I've missed you all as well. A few things took priority over motorcycles, but I've got a little more time than I did.

Welcome back Mike. Sooooo...are you still "plumber" Mike??
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

plumber mike

Quote from: The Yeti on August 06, 2012, 10:25:04 AM
Quote from: plumber mike on August 04, 2012, 12:11:06 PM

Welcome back Mike. Sooooo...are you still "plumber" Mike??

LOL! Until the mortgage is paid I will be plumber mike :P I have accelerated the mortgage payments so get me while you can ;D