News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

FRESH MEAT

Started by chickenhauler31, April 20, 2014, 04:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chickenhauler31

hey everyone, I'm Ken, rode with Robert and Wacked yesterday, I have the 13 690R and I'm excited to meet everyone.
ChickenHauler.... well I'm a truck driver, chicken lights are all those crazy lights you see all over some of the trucks, and the older style big square hoods are true American classics, and I'm fortunate enough to have recently purchased one with lots of lights,  hence I'm a 'chicken hauler'.
I'm just me and a dog, so last minute late at night full speed runs up the mickelson could actually be a possibility.. with Robert as blocker of course.
I recently moved back to Rapid a month ago to haul plastic pipe from the new plant over by the flying J, up to the Bakken oil fields daily, I'm usually around on Saturdays and a few sundays depending on how hard I want to work.
I say moved "back" because I lived here from 98-2003 when I moved to Colorado springs where Ive been since. Lets just say I'm glad to be back!!!
I have a father, step mom, and sister who live here, and I'm currently trying to buy a small place to live in until I can get settled.
I'm  single, so send all the single chicks my way!  just sayin....
thanks everyone, looking forward to meeting you all
ken
2013 KTM 690R

chris_king

Welcome to the board and welcome back to the Hills.  You sound like you've got the perfect setup... plenty of time and awesome bike.

greatbuffalo

Welcome to the asylum. All the KTMs around here are making me feel left out.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?