News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Official Sign-Up Thread

Started by The Yeti, March 26, 2012, 10:52:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Psyko

Oh yeah, need trail permits. Probably already posted, but where is the website?
11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.

Bogus Jim

Here ya go, Dr. Psycho. Hope that wrist is all healed up and ready for some riding...

http://www.kinsail.com/results.asp?p=bhills&pt=parks&ItemName=Trail

hayduke.klr07

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: Chris/Hayduke.klr07
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY:1
DATE ARRIVING:21
DATE LEAVING:23
TENT OR RV:tent
SIZE OF RV:
NUMBER OF TENTS:1

ZIGGY

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE:Cory/ZIGGY
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY:2 (1 rider)
DATE ARRIVING:22
DATE LEAVING:24
TENT OR RV:TENT
SIZE OF RV:

Looks like my wife Lisa and I will be joining you rally weekend. 'Bout how early does the riding get going on Fri.? We will be in the area so need a heads up as to what time the fun begins! Can't wait to go rip it up with everyone!

boydracing

Quote from: BogusJim on June 10, 2012, 10:16:21 AM
Here ya go, Dr. Psycho. Hope that wrist is all healed up and ready for some riding...

http://www.kinsail.com/results.asp?p=bhills&pt=parks&ItemName=Trail

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: Marc/Boydracing
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY:2
TENT OR RV:RV
SIZE OF RV:Small
NUMBER OF TENTS:

A friend and I just decided to drive out there for this.  We've already reserved a spot for the RV.  Is there a place locally to buy this permit?  I'm concerned that if we order these off of the website above, this close to the event, that we will not get them in time.

Thanks!

Marc

The Yeti

Hey Chris! Glad to see you could make it this rally.

Quote from: hayduke.klr07 on June 10, 2012, 10:57:50 AM
NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: Chris/Hayduke.klr07
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY:1
TENT OR RV:tent
SIZE OF RV:
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

loingrader

i wouldn't sweat the trail stickers too much.  i don't think i rode on 1 single trail last year that required one.  i've never seen a forest ranger, and they can be purchased once you get out there.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

The Yeti

You can get the permits at any Forest Service location. But, like loingrader sez, I wouldn't worry too much about it, you only have to have one if you're riding on trails marked TR on the MVU map which is mostlly single track - and who's gonna see a ranger out there??  8)
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

boydracing

Quote from: The Yeti on June 11, 2012, 10:47:11 AM
You can get the permits at any Forest Service location. But, like loingrader sez, I wouldn't worry too much about it, you only have to have one if you're riding on trails marked TR on the MVU map which is mostlly single track - and who's gonna see a ranger out there??  8)

Okay...thanks guys, we'll just take our chances then.  We'll play the dumb card :o since we're from out of state if anyone says anything.

Osnabrock

I just received my permit today.  It took 7 working days for it to arrive.
"Don't be scared, it's fun.  I'll cheer you on."

toadl

Some tax's I hate to pay; sales, property, income, sewer, phone line, well just about all of them.  But, I don't mind paying for a trail sticker or fishing license as long as the money keeps the resources available for Me to use.   
Not to be too high and mighty, I'm not getting a trail sticker for the PW50.
If you buy a permit at the last minute you can print one out on your computer for proof. 
I'm usually wrong

Klay

Got the maps, got the trail permit...and I'm out.  Medical and business expenses have intruded.  See you all some other time.

greatbuffalo

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

The Griz

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: Jeff/The Griz
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY: 2 (Osnabrock and I)
DATE ARRIVING: Afternoon of the 21st (Thursday)
DATE LEAVING: Morning of the 24th (Sunday)
TENT OR RV: Tent
SIZE OF RV: N/A
NUMBER OF TENTS: 2
2009 BMW F800GS
2010 BMW G450X

AncientMariner

My son Marcus can't get a substitute to cover his job so he won't be coming.  My ribs are broken again, right side this time, so I won't be coming.  Since I'm not coming, Sasha won't be coming.  This is very disappointing.  You wouldn't believe how the ribs got broken.  I was riding my bicycle on the city bike path and a Canada goose darted under my wheel.  I foolishly expected them to dart away from danger.  I guess they're just as stupid as deer after all.  Presently in Denver to look after the suspected retina separation.
'01 TTR125L, '01 WR426 plated, '00 Super Sherpa, '81 KM100, '80 SR500, '78 XS650, '06 DL650, '10 MG V7C, '12 MG Griso 8V SE, '12 Kaw Nomad -John