Central North Dakota Dual Sport Rider Meet & Greet

Started by ScubaMoto, January 05, 2009, 11:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScubaMoto

Hey Guys,

Hope everyone has had a great Christmas and New Year's season and that you all didn't forget to give something to your bike(s).  Chances are that you'll appreciate it once you can ride again.  I just wanted to let everyone in here know that on Feb 7th I'll be co-hosting a meet & greet up in the Bismarck-Mandan, ND area.

So if you are a dual sport rider currently marooned in the cold snow covered land of Central ND (or near by) and would like to get out and meet some other riders in the area come join us for an informal evening of food, talking about bikes, and stories (some possibly taller than others :)).

If you will be coming please let me know either by PM, e-mail, or post on this thread (helps when ordering pizza). Hope to see you there!!

(I'll be sure to let everyone know about the June DDSR rally.)

"If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2005 Kawasaki KLR650
2002 Honda Accord EX

fringefan

Man I was thinkin ;Dg that is a great idea but then the date really stood out and the words North Dakota made me raise the thermostat temp.

I would not mind checking out that part of the state some time and by the looks of the pic, you have some hills up there.

ScubaMoto

Yeah it's a bit cooler up here, that's for sure.  The pic with the hills was taken south of Medora, ND.  It's on the southern edge of Theodore Roosevelt National Park.  There is some good riding in there and a few good water crossings too however nothing that would rival the Black Hills.  It's nice because I can be out there in less than 2 hours, ride most of the day and then come on home.  I hope to spend some more time out there once the riding season rolls around.
"If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2005 Kawasaki KLR650
2002 Honda Accord EX

2Tonez