News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

hello from Hill City!

Started by Sportfaller, December 18, 2008, 07:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportfaller

Mornin folks, some people at ADV riders hinted that I should check out this site, glad I found it, nice to have some local contacts!

Anyway... My name is Josh, and I recently sold my 03 BMW 1200 GT and bought a '07 GSA.  I love the new bike and the new country it has opened for riding. I'm a forester for Neiman Timber company in Hill City, and I oversee the logging operations.  I spend my non-riding spare time as a volunteer firefighter/EMT with Hill City, as well as pro-staffing for Mossy Oak and Montana Decoy.

looking forward to checkin out the forum!
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

loingrader

welcome josh.  check out some of the pictures from our fall rally.  give you an idea of some of the trails we ride.  it will be fun to see that gsa in action.

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Hank

Welcome Josh.   I look forward to seeing you next summer!   Make sure and check out the pics and reports, but don't let the multitude of pictures of Alan's KTM laying in the rocks scare you   8)

LittleJacket

welcome-nice to have a 1200 gs rider join us! 
rpjohnso

nohogrider

Hey Josh!
I have been scoping out my trip to Alaska this summer. Trying to get your mom to fly up to Juno, ride the ferry back to Bellingham Wa. and riding back to Rapid City. Perhaps you could meet us part way.
I'll be home soon,
Nohogrider  :)
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass......It's about learning to RIDE in the rain!!!