News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Greetings from Manitoba

Started by Tailgunner, December 21, 2008, 10:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tailgunner

Hello My name is Terry and I live just outside Winnipeg in Stonewall. I got back into Dual Sport after an unfortunate 30 year break and I am enjoying it tremendously. I spend a fair bit of time riding in the central sandhills ( nice and soft). I have a couple of 250's which would fall under the old low and slow category, but they work well when your learning. There is a good group of riders in this area. The forum on adventure riders is below. I hope to make it down to one of your rides and meeting the group.
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183099
Season's Greetings
Currently: Gravity is my least favorite natural force.

loingrader

welcome!  come on down and go riding out in the black hills with us this summer.  quite a haul for you but i guarantee a good time!
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Hank

Welcome Terry.   I live straight down I29 from you in Watertown SD.    You'd be more than welcome to ride to the hills w/ the Watertown group next time we go out.

LittleJacket

welcome to the group.  3rd weekend in June is the weekend!  or 3rd weekend in september.  hope to see you there.  Also-show us that bike!
rpjohnso