News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Just Hello!!!

Started by topohobo, December 22, 2008, 10:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topohobo

Recently learned of this site and decided to join because I like to network and also like to ride in the general Black Hills region. I ride a 1200 GS so my riding is about 15% gravel and 85% hiway. The Hills are getting smaller so I like to range out from here to the west. I live in Piedmont which has many trails starting here but I feel that the entire Black Hills are my back yard. I also have a R1200S which allows me to range out there a little more. I guess that is why I call myself a dual sport rider, Some dirt, some slab. Having withdrawalls from no riding in this cold weather we are having, I spect you all are in the same boat. This forum will alleviate some of that by talking about it, LOL. Jack P.

loingrader

welcome jack!  yea the snow is a bummer.  if it would just melt off a bit in town i could ride to work cause the highways out here are clear.  the first mile thru town is solid ice.  these long winters just make us south dakotan's appreciate those nice spring/summer/fall days all the more.   again, welcome.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

LittleJacket

welcome Jack!  Good to have you in the group!!
rpjohnso