News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Hello from Bismarck

Started by 2Tonez, December 28, 2008, 01:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2Tonez

Hello, My name is Tony. I am a dirtbiker form Bismarck N.D. I wish I would have known of this site last summer. I would have joined the rides.  I am into all types of motorbikes. (The yuppies at work will ask me, Why do you need to own so many Motorcycles? I will tell them, Its like your golf bag. Each one has a different purpose.) The bikes that always are closest to the overhead door are the Dual Sports.  They are an LC4 640, DR350, and I put a Baja Designs kit on one of my race bikes. (400EXC) I know there is room for KLR and Adventure Twin someday. I was born and raised in Rapid City. But in the mid-seventies, My father went to work at the plants in N.D. The Black Hills have always been my favorite place to ride. Every year my friends and I will race a couple Haresrambles and Enduros near the Black Hills. And on the way home we will trailride in the hills for a couple days. I have met so many cool people through motorcycling. I look forward to riding with you this next summer. Thanks                 

Hank

Hi Tony!  Welcome aboard!
Sounds like you have a nice stable of bikes and a lot of great experience.    I believe Scubamoto (Paul) from the site is also from Bismarck.  He rides a KLR650 and made it out to the June Hills rally.

ScubaMoto

Hi Tony,

Welcome to the group.  Nice to see someone from Bismarck no less in here as well.  Looks like you've got a nice stable there  :).

On Feb 7th I'll be co-hosting a dual sport rider meet & greet in Bismarck and would love to have you stop by.  Here are the details:

http://dev.dakotadualsportriders.com/smf/index.php?topic=190.0
"If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2005 Kawasaki KLR650
2002 Honda Accord EX