News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Just found this place

Started by Ratchef, January 26, 2009, 09:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratchef

Hey, was told to come here by one of the members I met up at Rice Honda.  I'm living here in Rapid City, been riding for a bit over a year now,  have a '08 wee-strom (I'm the guy in full winter gear, black and silver with a black bike, riding when its 20 degrees out, if you ever see me), still with stock tires, thinking about getting rid of those and doing a bit more off the road this summer.  Anyway, I'll look more into this site later on. Have to jump into some of those rides this summer. 

Thanks for being here.

loingrader

welcome ratchef, and thanks for finding us.  look forward to riding with you this summer, and props for riding when it gets chilly.  most new (and many veteran) riders park the bike when it starts to cool off, but they miss how invigorating those winter rides can be! 
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Number Two

ratchef...as in rat - chef...?  There's got to be a story there.  You don't cook at my favorite restaurant do you? ;D

How do you like the wee?  Saw one with TKC80s and a high fender roll through town that looked pretty sweet.