News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Old rider new group

Started by bacon, January 30, 2009, 10:57:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bacon

Hello, I'm an old rider just hearing about your group, good to see Dual Sport is alive and well- hope to make some of your rides, I have a KTM520exc street legal, and cant wait for good weather

loingrader

welcome bacon.  i bet that ktm is a blast.  can't wait to see it in action.  don't worry, the warm weather is coming...     someday.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Crazy Uncle Larry

Welcome! Good to hear there are some more "senior" riders signing on! Looking forward to catching up with you down the road. How long and where have you been riding in the hills? I live out Sheridan Lake Road behind the Corner Pantry gas station, ride a 28-yr old Yamaha XT500 (have to see where the economy goes before that changes anytime soon), and ride the Sheridan Lake and Pactola Lake areas east and west of 385 for now. Like you, I could do with some good weather. It is up to 47 degrees as I write, but the Vic Lk road is covered in slush/ice but maybe it will melt some more today and I'll be able to get out soon! Been working on this old "iron" getting the riding skills back after a few years sabbatical from riding. Anyhow, glad you're here and equally glad we have this forum and a group of fine riders who welcome everyone to "ride what they brung" and enjoy the hills! Catch you down the road.
"Let's take a look around the next bend before we turn back."-old Family motto

"Wonder where that road goes?"-2nd old Family motto

Jud

Larry, you must not live too far from my riding buddy Don Leonard, on Croyle Ct.