News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Chinese mini bike FS

Started by Hank, May 02, 2014, 01:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

6.5hp Chinese mini bike.    Ready for an around the world yard adventure.    $350

I bought this as a half done project.    The frame had been powdercoated (don't ask me why).   I had the tank and fender shot with industrial white at work, so its an industrial finish, not a show finish :)

Getting it to run right was an exercise in frustration.   After like 6 months of on and off dinking around I finally figured out the intake gasket between the carb and engine was incorrect and was inducing a vacuum leak.    It runs good now!

I could deliver it to Rapid area next weekend (I think).

tannerc

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=712475
Mini Baja ADV ride report.

Thats a pretty good deal for some one who needs a mini baja, young or old could have fun on that thing.
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Hank

It is indeed a Mini-baja.  Powered by a Jiang Dong (lol) Honda clone.     It's quite the sweet ride.

The thing is way over powered for the suspension and frame to be honest.   It does have a limiter screw so you can tone it down... 

Hank

Funny story:    We had some friends over and their boy was riding it.      He was having so much fun that he refused to stop a bit longer than he should have, and ended up peeing his pants while riding it.    So it's literally "piss yourself fun".

I have since washed the seat.

Bogus Jim

I think I saw this bike on the ADV Starbucks bike thread. That was funny...

Hank

What, you think I'd look out of place at Starbucks on it?      :P