News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Moving Sale - Toys

Started by Wacked, August 16, 2011, 09:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wacked

Guys -

In anticipation of the upcoming move to the big city, I should down-size some of the toys I have tucked in the barn.  Here's what I'm thinking about moving -

1 - '89 Transalp.  Some of you have seen it.  It's jacked up with the XR suspension and has nearly 96K miles.  It's a cool bike and definitely a daily driver.  It's a great gravel runner unless you ride with Jacin!  I'd take $1950

2 - '87 TW200.  Has a big rack on the back.  Stock other than mid-Height ATV handle-bars with Tusk guards.  Has maybe 4500 on the odometer.   Runs great but has been used.  I'd take $1300

3 - '74 Landcruiser.  No Top.  Baby blue, white and diamond plate.  Paint is a 7/10.  Has 350 and auto.  Frame has been stretched apx 18".  Built it 12 years ago.  Would make a great base for a rock crawler.  $2500

PM me if you'd like to know more or want some pics....

Wacked

Therefore I need to downsize the toys I have laying around.

jacin theis

I want them all. I have looked at both a transalp (for me) and a TW (for wife) since riding with you. I also have alwAys regretted selling my FJ40, AND HAVE "SUGGESTED" buying 9 of them since . You are killing me. No not only can i not look at the ads on BMWMOA, Craigslist and ADV. i am now banned by my wife from looking at the DDSR site. Evil Northern friend! I'm going to the garage to break something..... ::)  hope you sell them within the group. Good luck on the move!
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

greatbuffalo

I'd love that TW. Not sure I can afford it right now though. DAMN!!!
Hey send me some pics of that TW, and the Landcruiser, I know someone that may be interested in that.
I'll PM you my e-mail
Thanks
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

agspecialties

I would like to look at the pictures of the land cruiser.
you can email them to me at
aaronbeckman@conpoint.com

THanks

Wacked

Guys -

It's killing me too. 

The TW is gone.  It's a great single track/trail breaking bike.  Had it up Hell Roaring Canyon across from Bear Tooth Pass with Gerry (Bismarck) over the 4th of July.  Rode up and around stuff until the snow stopped us.  Absolute blast. Hope to make it back this fall.

Will get pictures of the sent tomorrow to Aaron.

Thanks - Wacked