News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

10000 miles...

Started by loingrader, August 27, 2008, 11:32:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

loingrader

did you know your bike was hanging around that town?  that is cool to know she is being taken care of.

and if i didn't have such a love affair for my barbie bike i'd have to make you an offer you couldn't refuse.  my bike and that jet ski are meant for eachother.  would look great sharing a garage stall.

or i could just wait a year or two and then buy the jet ski when you get bored with it and you make me an offer I can't refuse!   ;D
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Hank

I knew the guy that bought it was from somewhere over there, but didn't know the exact location.

As far as the Barbie jetski...I might get bored with it but I don't think my kids will. 

loingrader

Quote from: Hank on September 01, 2011, 06:15:55 AM
I might get bored with it but I don't think my kids will. 

good! 

your girls will probably look better on it than i would anyway.  and since i've got a mastercraft in my shed i can't really justify another watercraft anyway (to the wife that is).
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro