News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

"The Norton Project"

Started by Osnabrock, March 05, 2012, 12:17:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osnabrock

Here's a video I came across again in another moto forum. It came up again.  I truly enjoyed it.
"Don't be scared, it's fun.  I'll cheer you on."

jacin theis

Thats was cool. What a thoughtful gift. Think they figured out who gets to inherit it already? might be some fightin when dad passes.
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

JoniJo

Simply AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  8)    JoniJo
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

Lonesome Dave

LOVED IT!!   :'(  Dammit now I have to go get a kleenex.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

greatbuffalo

Cool stuff.

I saw a thing on that company a while ago, I think it was on Cafe Racer on HDNET. There is a classic car rental company that wanted to get into renting classic cycles as well, so they went to see these guys. They specialize in safety modding classic bikes, improved braking, fuel delivery, shocks, etc. They create a safer, more reliable bike. They also do factory restos as well as I'm sure this was one.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Hank

That was GREAT!   Where are the tissues damnit!

Bogus Jim

Norton Commando has to be one of the prettiest bikes ever made. Kinda makes me want to get one, but I suppose the handling would be a rude wakeup.

greatbuffalo

the handling wasn't that great, thats why the company went to Manx to develop a frame for racing.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?