News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

09 KLR farkles, open with care!!

Started by Caseyjones, December 23, 2010, 12:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caseyjones

So here they are, KLR goodies. All are in great used condition, bike has NEVER been down.

Sargent standard height seat: Used for a short season and in great shape, excellent all day comfort, Standard height for the tall, gives full legroom between seat and foot pegs. $349 new, any reasonable offer will be accepted.

SW Motech KLR Center Stand: Complete with instructions and all hardware including liftgrip and bolts, used only one season. $140 new, any reasonable offer accepted.

PD Nerf Bar/crash bar assembly:  Great shape, Bike never down, complete with instruction sheet and all hardware. I got it on sale for $180 new, any reasonable offer accepted.

Skid Plate/Hiway Pegs (Happy Trails): Separate items but they make such a great set, again, in great shape although the skid plate has seen contact with rocks it is very solid and not deformed. All hardware and instruction sheet, Together these were around $200, any reasonable offer

Touring Windscreen: nice condition, used a short season, was $100 new, any reasonable offer.

KLR tail bag and tank bag $125, $75 when new, I don't think they were ever worth that much, whatever I can get from them is fine.

I also have a brand new, never installed Eagle Mike "DO" and an almost new stock front sprocket.

I did a couple runs from the Black Hills to the Chicago area and found these mods priceless for all day riding and touring. Dont be shy, email me and say any remotely reasonable number.

I dont know how often I will check the board so please use my contact info below to inquire or offer.

thomas_4@yahoo.com
605-342-8802, my buss phone but feel free to leave a message if I don't get it right away.I return calls all day long.

Thanks folks!

The Yeti

Soooo....you getting rid of your KLR?  Get a new bike?? What's the story Tony!
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

Caseyjones

I have to allocate money to some more pressing issues, I can only justify one bike at this time so I opted to keep the Triumph Sprint.  It has had less trouble in 60k than the KLR in 5k, nor does it downshift by itsself and try to throw me into the guardrail.  Still I will miss it.  At my earliest financial convenience I will be getting a BMW or KTM, I cant stay pavement bound to long.

Reluctantly I have to take a break but its very temporary.  I know I wont be needing the KLR farkles and I wanted to offer it up here before going to Ebay.

I know when I do get back on a dual sport it will most likely be a BMW depending on what KTM has to offer at that time.

I will continue to lurk and hopefuly see ya'll on the road through the summer, Ill be out there on my mighty T.

Tony

fringefan

Best of luck to you and stick around because your good company ;D merry xmas

Dr Psyko

Anyone know if this seat would fit my 2007?
11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.

Caseyjones

Thanks for passing the link around and thanks for the kind words!

I listed these on ebay, of course right before I got a couple emails inquiring about parts  :(
The KLR items sure generate a great deal if interest, I guess I better save that $$ as Im sure the BMW or KTM items wont be so reasonably priced.

Thanks all! we'll be seein ya again really soon.

Tony