Vintage Flattrackers

Started by revin kevin, February 11, 2012, 01:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

revin kevin

If anyone wants to give vintage flattrack racing a try I have 3 for sale
Yamaha TT500 glass tank & seat, modified stock frame, remote start  $1750
Yamaha 650 twin, $1850
Yamaha SR500  $1350
Lot's of spares & extras to go with, Have titles for 650 & SR in case anyone wants to build into a street tracker
Trades?  offers?
Wakonda SD 605-660-2084

Dr Psyko

Could you tell us more about these bikes? I'm almost in the market, but want to wait till spring because the garage is too full as it is, but thinking about a "stupid" bike to play with when the harley is gone.
11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.

revin kevin

TT500, 12.5:1 piston, 38 mikuni, remote start, knight tank, wood seat/tail, good rubber, stock frame with stock aluminum swingarm, frame cut, oil tank under seat runs and handles well, I won season championship in Renner back in about 05? also did well in Sturgis
   650 twin, stock frame and motor, glass tank & seat painted yellow "Kenny Roberts" mikuni carbs, magneto ignition system - no battery, cut cases, 1st,3rd,4th 750 vintage twins class Sturgis Rally 06 
   SR 500 was my spare / practice bike, all stock except for super trapp exh, and frame loop welded on rear of frame for short chrome fender and bates solo seat
I have lots of spare parts, several new 18 & 19" dirt track tires, used tires, ice tires, stands, ect.
Vintage flattrack racing is a blast, lost of good friends to meet and make, about as cheap racing as you can get, you can buy all 3 of my bikes and get spares, tires, parts bikes for less than the cost of a new mx bike.
I am willing to do some trading also so give me a call. If you want to see some pics I just posted these on VFT.org so there's a couple of pics there or I'll email you some next week
Give me a call if you want
Thanks

revin kevin