News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

bark busters and risers

Started by fringefan, February 26, 2009, 04:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fringefan

Found these through another site but they have bark busters for 39.95 and risers for 19.95 for the outlaw stuf which is their brand. Thats pretty cheap ;D

http://www.pitposse.com/handlebargrips.html

loingrader

that is a good deal.  are those the barkbusters that you have on your klr fringe?  it looks like the shield over the hand would be plenty big to allow for those big klr levers.  have you heard of people using these with good luck?
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

fringefan

Mine are moose and I bought part of mine used and part new but these are a better deal. Hurricane from klrworld.com posted a link for them and said he buy lots of stuff from these guys and the outlaw brand which is their own is good stuff or is just a knock off from the name brand.

For $40.00 you get the bracket which are pretty standard so even if the plastic is not the best, it is still a great deal. I was looking at the risers for $19.95 but have been debating between the adjustable or the standard.

fringefan

Forgot to mention I bought the bars and risers from these guys and they are very nice. Made standing while riding much more comfortable.