News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Anyone going to Billings?

Started by Hank, January 20, 2017, 02:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

I sorta have my eye on an Italian princess there ..but thats a long ways from Watertown.

I'd pay for some gas and tell everyone how cool you are if it worked out.

Sent from my Commodore Pet

Lonesome Dave

I have connections there.  Oh yeah, just remembered......I sold a trench box yesterday that's in Billings.  It will be coming my way next week.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Wacked

If it's 300cc and fits on a hitch carrier I can probably pick it up next weekend.... Driving thru to Bozeman

Lonesome Dave

I have a hitch carrier I bought off CL if you need one Brad.  No excuses now Hank!

Are you looking at the cross trainer or what.  Here's one in Omaha

http://omaha.craigslist.org/mcy/5948187183.html
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Hank

Quote from: Wacked on January 20, 2017, 07:30:27 PM
If it's 300cc and fits on a hitch carrier I can probably pick it up next weekend.... Driving thru to Bozeman

Perfect... Now I just need to make up my mind and get you some money :)   its is a xtrainer... bozeman CL.    I've been talking to the owner.

Lonesome Dave

The one in omaha has 10 miles and licensed, same price.  I get to ride it.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

tannerc

Quote from: Hank on January 20, 2017, 08:17:15 PM
Quote from: Wacked on January 20, 2017, 07:30:27 PM

Perfect... Now I just need to make up my mind and get you some money :)   its is a xtrainer... bozeman CL.    I've been talking to the owner.

Oooo im jealous!
Doooo it!

I used to be the biggest twotee hater around. I based it on the only 2t's i'd been around, washed up race bikes. Fouled plugs, off/on power band, zero low end and shit gearing.

But the enduro bikes are a different animal then the garbage I had seen. Low end torque, I can lug slower then a 4 stroke and not kill it. Light, way lighter all around. Fun, light with low end torque but let it jump up "on the pipe" and hold on! Im sold. 2t is the ticket in the woods!

down sides, running over 10 miles on the slab... mixing gas... shit mileage... accidentally getting "on the pipe" when your not ready for it. hahaha

Those beta 2t's are sweet, oil injection... They sound like a electric motor and it looks like they almost throttle like one.. I have been lusting after one myself but im going to have to wait and beat on the gasgas some more.
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Hank

Assuming Brad gives it the thumbs up.. it will come home with him on Sunday (Brad is awesome).

Seemed like a decent deal - 2016 with 350 miles and about a grand in accessories on it.

Lonesome Dave

Congrats.......oh yea, I've been wanting to ride one of those on a trail.   8)
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Hank

Well Brad, who is very awesome, got the Beta back to Rapid.

Is anyone going to be making a east river / hills run any time soon?    I'll pay for gas!

If not I'll make a trip out there soon.

Lonesome Dave

There might be a Titan guy here this week, I'll check.  He could get it to Pierre?
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Hank

That might work!  Let me know his schedule.

Sent from my Commodore Pet

sandhillrider

Going to rapid for the weekend February 10 could bring bring it to Mitchell before we turn south and leave with one of the guys there.

Hank

OK, a good plan B!   Thanks for the offer.  I'll see what happens this week.

greatbuffalo

I am also going out on the 10th
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?