who wants to ride tomorrow sat 5/30/09?

Started by fringefan, May 29, 2009, 04:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fringefan

Like to head out first thing in the morning and be back around 2pm.

Caseyjones

I didnt catch that in time today but I would be up for something Sunday, tomorow.

fringefan

Thanks for the ride Allen. Was planning to post some pics and some how deleted them from my cell while transferring to the card and computer. Had a great time and got to hit a trail I been wanting to ride for awhile.

The Yeti

No pic of my muddy rooster tail?!  :'(

Regardless of how many times my bike took a nap, it was a fun ride!   ;D

I found out Saturday night from a friend of mine that that rocky trail we went on after the creek crossing is part of Custer's trail through the hills....he did say, "do NOT get caught crossing there".  So, to anyone else wanting to try that trail, be careful crossing the creek that you're not seen...or come up from the other end.

Chad: I've got a DVD of all the video I shot that day. It's just the un-edited, raw video, so there's some slow sections you have to sit through to get to the good stuff.  I'll drop of the DVD at your place sometime today. Will leave it in your amilbox if you're not there.

Gonna try to edit some of the vids tonight and get 'em up on youtube.
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

fringefan

Woops, at least we thought it was okay but I guess when there are big boulders in the way that seem to be blocking the trail it just might be for a reason ;D Very possible we could have come down that trail and not known because there was no markers.

The Yeti

I'm guessing that the trail itself isn't off-limits (since there is no signage on the other end), just the water crossing that's frowned upon.  Whatever...we go where we want!!   :evil
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

Caseyjones

This sounds like fun, I regret that I didnt see the post in time. My KLR has not seen anything better than graval roads yet.

fringefan