Started by excess, September 20, 2009, 02:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Yeti

Hmmm ^^^^^

Remind me to always mix my own drinks at your place, flex.  :chug
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

Hank

Quote from: flexlarson on September 28, 2009, 11:31:06 AM
My nails on my hands and feet have fallen off . I have headaches, I drool all the time, I have stomach pain My hair is grey and I cant remember how to overhaul jet engines anymore or how to do astrophysics.

I think its all coincidental to me spending time in that mine. 

Symptoms include violent stomach pains in the region of the bowels; tenderness and pressure; retching; excessive saliva production; vomiting; sense of dryness and tightness in the throat; thirst; hoarseness and difficulty of speech; the matter vomited, greenish or yellowish, sometimes streaked with blood; diarrhea; tenesmus; sometimes excoriation of the anus; :o urinary organs occasionally affected with violent burning pains  :evil and suppression; convulsions and cramps; clammy sweats; lividity of the extremities; countenance collapsed; eyes red and sparkling; :chug delirium;  :picsdeath. Some of these symptoms may be absent where the poisoning results from inhalation, as of arseniuretted hydrogen.
Symptoms of arsenic poisoning start with mild headaches and can progress to lightheadedness and usually, if untreated, will result in death.

As fun as all that sounds, I'm glad I stayed at the campground.

excess

Quote from: flexlarson on September 28, 2009, 11:31:06 AM
My nails on my hands and feet have fallen off . I have headaches, I drool all the time, I have stomach pain My hair is grey and I cant remember how to overhaul jet engines anymore or how to do astrophysics.

I think its all coincidental to me spending time in that mine.  

Symptoms include violent stomach pains in the region of the bowels; tenderness and pressure; retching; excessive saliva production; vomiting; sense of dryness and tightness in the throat; thirst; hoarseness and difficulty of speech; the matter vomited, greenish or yellowish, sometimes streaked with blood; diarrhea; tenesmus; sometimes excoriation of the anus; :o urinary organs occasionally affected with violent burning pains  :evil and suppression; convulsions and cramps; clammy sweats; lividity of the extremities; countenance collapsed; eyes red and sparkling; :chug delirium;  :picsdeath. Some of these symptoms may be absent where the poisoning results from inhalation, as of arseniuretted hydrogen.
Symptoms of arsenic poisoning start with mild headaches and can progress to lightheadedness and usually, if untreated, will result in death.

man that "excessive saliva production" would suck   ;D