News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

hank's avitar

Started by loingrader, October 08, 2009, 04:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loingrader

hank, you need to change the last 2 letters on the t-shirt of your googley eyed avitar man.

from kTM to kLR!

or are you suffering from some katoom separation anxiety and aren't quite ready to completely pull the plug on your allegience to the brand.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Hank

I was thinking I should do that too, but haven't had time.   Been on the road and working stupid amounts of hours the last couple weeks.

Googly eyed evil man huh... here it was intended to be a self portrait..     :'(

plumber mike

I see the resemblance ;D

Are you going to be like the Yeti who wears Katoom gear on any bike?

I don't think the KLR has a line of clothing.I'll check the next time I'm at Wally World :D

Hank

Quote from: plumber mike on October 08, 2009, 10:14:11 PM

I don't think the KLR has a line of clothing.I'll check the next time I'm at Wally World :D

:D  :D  :D  :D

The Yeti

Are you going to be like the Yeti who wears Katoom gear on any bike?

That would be KLIM gear, just happens to be KTM orange...I do have a KTM t-shirt that I'll sell ya cheap when you get that 640.  ;D
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

loingrader

Hey, I resent that comment, but yea, good one Mike!    ;D ;D ;D
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro