News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Would I be crazy?

Started by JoniJo, October 05, 2011, 12:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoniJo

.....to trade my KLX for this Honda XR650L and get a $1000.00 bucks to boot?   ???

http://omaha.craigslist.org/mcy/2631064165.html

Please offer you're opinion!!!!!!  

JoniJo

The Honda may also be seen at:  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648&item=300606685951&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT#ht_508wt_1167

JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

greatbuffalo

I think that would make a great bike but there are those who would say that being an air cooled engine is a minus. There are alot of them out there and very successful in the Baha and desert racing set.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Hank

My opinion is that wouldn't be a good trade for you.   650s are a handful offroad, at least compared to your 330.  You have an awesome little bike right now!

JoniJo

After a long nights sleep to think it over, I'm keeping the KLX. It does well with 90% off the kind of off-road riding I like to do so it stays in the stable.
Thanks for the good thoughts!!!!!!!   ;D     JoniJo

P.S. I think I've become a bit wobbly in the head with this cast on. I'm missing some great fall riding!!!!!   :-\
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

The Yeti

In all seriousness - I know how a big OFF can get your mind out of whack.  Believe me, ever since my off in June of last year, I just haven't ridden as much or as hard as I used to. Something in my head is holding me back and I assume with time it will get better for me...maybe not.  ???

Good on ya Joni for not giving up!!   ;D
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

agspecialties

Joni
Having one of these big pigs myself, I am thinking that you are make the right choice on bikes. The bike would be a handfull for you.