News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Early or Late June Trans SD Adventure Trail Group Ride

Started by mitchn06, February 08, 2016, 07:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mitchn06

Hey Kyle, from Mitchell to Pickstown is roughly 210 miles and at about 30-40 mph that will probably put us close to a day with stops and breaks. So to answer your question... Right around pickstown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014.5 Kawasaki KLR650 New Edition

MoreIsLess

Whoops I thought I was already in on this. As long as theres no horse trails im in! :) Also I did the trail from Mitchell to Yankton on my big bike and even with stops to see old friends it only took about 4 hours I think. I averaged maybe 55 mph. There were some 70mph sections of it.
2008 Buell XB12X

greatbuffalo

Well it looks like I may be able to do this yet. I had a work associate ask to switch that weekend. I will still have to work Monday night but I should be able to do most of the trip, maybe head home Sunday afternoon.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

mitchn06

Haha. This is seriously turning into a DDSR huge group ride. With GB a maybe, that brings the list, including all maybes, to a hefty 15 riders. Damn.
All subject to change though of course.

kmuhlenbeck

At this rate you should post it to ADVrider and Reddit haha  You've got yourself a national event.
2011 DL650A

Robmicgrn

"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

Lonesome Dave

Grubbie and I were talking last night about making up tee-shirts with "Wild Hogs" or maybe the Del Fuegos gang on the back.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Robmicgrn

how about "Wild Rice"................ the bulk will be Japanese bikes........ just sayin  ???
"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

mitchn06

I'm thinking, as this is sleddog's route, that he should have a little say in the shirt sticker thing. Speaking of that, where can I get a DDSR sticker??

ryani

I'd be in for a couple ddsr stickers too.  I smell a group buy!!
If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough

Lonesome Dave

I believe Loingrader spearheaded the last printing.  He would at least know how and where.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

ryani

Let's look into it. There are many new members including me that would like a few. I'm in for four!
If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough

kmuhlenbeck

What do said stickers look like? Anyone have an action pic?
2011 DL650A

Hank

There was a member named Jared, way back when, like the first year, that printed up some really cool stickers, but he hasn't been around forever.    I might have a few in an envelope yet and I work with a guy that does sticker printing.. I'll bet he could duplicate.   I'll see what I have.