News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Husky TR650

Started by grubbie, March 03, 2013, 01:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grubbie

Shouldn't have done it.....test rode the Husky TR650 Terra. Want one, but don't want to get rid of the WRR. The wife is telling me to keep the WRR and buy the new Husky. Sometimes it would just be easier if she were more difficult to deal with. Anyone else ridden one of these?

Lonesome Dave

Who cares, just do it!!!!!!!!
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Bogus Jim

Mark Sampson (Big Dog Adventures) bought a Terra recently. I think he kept his WRR too. Mark is the guy that convinced me to get a WRR.

http://bigdogadventures.com/11HuskyTR650.htm

tannerc

Very cool bike.
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

greatbuffalo

Grubby, with the wife thing..... you just may get what you ask for. Hey tell her to have a chat with my wife,  want a few things myself but unwilling to give anything up. ;D ;D
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

grizz

Ride one and it will be hard to leave it there. Brought one home in January and have been riding it every chance I get. Love it. I had a 09 KLR and this bike is everything that bike should have been. The smoothest thumper I have ridden and I have ridden a bunch. Only a 5 speed. but it raps a little less at 65 mph then my F 800 gs with a 6 speed. Can't wait to get out on the dirt when this infernal winter gets to an end. This one is a keeper. I'm 65 yrs young and I hope this one outlasts me.  Hope everyone is getting the bikes out for summer and have alot of plans made. Ride safe...
R1150GS
TR 650 Husqvarna
F 800 gs x 2
WR250R
WR250F
Scorpa SY250R

So many bikes, so little time.......

grubbie

Seeing that I don't have enough time to ride the bikes I already have, I decided against it for now. I have noticed though, that nearly everyone I have seen that has bought one, also has a WRR.

Lonesome Dave

I'll let my wife know, I'm sure she'll understand!  ;)
Older - Wiser - Faster !