News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Planning for Fall 2012 Rally

Started by The Yeti, July 03, 2012, 05:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoniJo

JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

Lonesome Dave

Ditto, but I want ya there Hank.  We'll miss you.  LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Hank

Who knows, maybe I can still make it....  I probably won't know until the week of the rally.

JoniJo

We all want you here Hank!   :cheers    JoniJo
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

greatbuffalo

Somebody, please make a decision.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Hank

I think the decision is made to stick with the original date.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

greatbuffalo

Now we just need to decide were so I can make resevations so I can get a cabin for the family.

The Yeti

Dates are as in the forum title - Sept 13-16.

Location is Deerfield Lake - Mountain Meadow (pending final reservations which I will make on Monday).

There, decided.   :)
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

greatbuffalo

greatbuffalo

Yeti,
Have you made contact with them to finalize dates. Waiting on this to make reservations.
Thanks

sandekr1

I am confused is there two seperate rides a singletrack ride with mn guys from nemo the 29 and a big bike ride from meadows the 13??

The Yeti

I haven't had any time to take care of this, health issues with my father-in-law are keeping me busy when I'm not working.

Can anyone else take care of this? I'd appreciate it!

Hank

Quote from: sandekr1 on August 13, 2012, 01:01:27 PM
I am confused is there two seperate rides a singletrack ride with mn guys from nemo the 29 and a big bike ride from meadows the 13??

There is a group from Minnesota and a group from Nebraska going out on the 29th.    There are planning threads over on advrider for those groups.

The 13-16th dates are the DDSR rally (planned here).

Hank

Quote from: The Yeti on August 14, 2012, 11:48:02 AM
I haven't had any time to take care of this, health issues with my father-in-law are keeping me busy when I'm not working.

Can anyone else take care of this? I'd appreciate it!

I can give them a call tonight.

The Yeti

Thanks Hank.

The father in law issues may even keep me from the rally...will just have to wait and see.