jacin theis

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: Jacin/Jacin Theis
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY: 1 riding, 3 might visit
DATE ARRIVING: 9/13
DATE LEAVING: 9/16
TENT OR RV:RV
SIZE OF RV:36
NUMBER OF TENTS:0
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

jacin theis

FYI, they do have a shower house for you OCD types.....
1100 GS

Hank

Are all the RV / trailer folks calling and making their own reservations?

I was going to call them soon and just run through the list, but I have NOT been making reservations for anyone under the assumption everyone was doing their own!

Bogus Jim

Quote from: jacin theisSIZE OF RV:36

Dude, that's huge. They're gonna have to move the horse barn before you can back that in.

scottbiker89

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE:Scott/scottbiker89
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY:1
DATE ARRIVING:9/13/12
DATE LEAVING:9/16/12
TENT OR RV:tent
SIZE OF RV:
NUMBER OF TENTS:1

jacin theis

Quote from: BogusJim on September 04, 2012, 08:06:39 PM
Quote from: jacin theisSIZE OF RV:36

Dude, that's huge. They're gonna have to move the horse barn before you can back that in.

Thanks jim, i hear that a lot..... usually from the wife 8) (insert smart remarks here)

I made my own reservations. will be interesting to see how this campground works. I love that area.
1100 GS

AncientMariner

I'd love to join you this fall but a trip to Boise with Sasha preempts it.  We'll see if her backside can handle the Weestrom's passenger accommodation that long.  Have fun.  No helicopters!
'01 TTR125L, '01 WR426 plated, '00 Super Sherpa, '81 KM100, '80 SR500, '78 XS650, '06 DL650, '10 MG V7C, '12 MG Griso 8V SE, '12 Kaw Nomad -John

sdsmtengineer

Count me in!!!!

Nick/ sdsmtengineer
DATE ARRIVING: 9/14
DATE LEAVING:  9/16
1 Tent

Lonesome Dave

I was out riding today and stopped by Mountain Meadows Campground for a drink.  They said they were ready for us and confirmed there is ONE cabin left.  So, if someone wants to upgrade, here's your chance.  Also, she said (forgot her name) the nights have been getting cold.  Weather looks like mid 70s for highs and the nightly lows are in the mid 30s.  Hank, you might want to re-think that tent idea!  LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Lonesome Dave

ALSO, I forgot.....should we plan on a supper night.  I know Mr and Mrs Yeti probably won't be there for their famous chili.  My wife is willing to make a big pot of chili and Dan talked about bringing another type soup.  Its up to everyone, it's a small group, what's your opinions/thoughts?  And, if so what night, Friday?
Older - Wiser - Faster !

jacin theis

I will have some extra room in the motor-home, a queen fold out and floor room if anyone wants it or is cold. I am not sure if the wife and kids are coming to visit or not. How many are we expecting?
1100 GS

greatbuffalo

My wife and I had talked about throwing a beef stew together. That and what LD can drum up and what ever anyone else wants to throw in, we should do a community meal one night. Do they have a pavilion of some kind? Friday or Saturday works for me.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

greatbuffalo

I have yet to get the Tiger back together again, waiting on BikeBandit super slow service to send my gasket. The stator arrived over a week and they ordered on the same day. I'm hoping that there are no other issues when I get it back together like the Voltage regulator.

If for some reason things don't workout, does anyone have an extra ride they're planning on bringing out that they might let a fat old guy ride. I'm bringing the KLR and the WF250 for my kids to ride but I may need a ride. Don't really care what it is. If not than me and the kids will share. I'll spend time with my family while they ride, then my oldest will spend time with his family while ride. Any way we'll make it work and have a blast!!

jacin theis

If you cant get it together, you can borrow Danielles F650. As long as you don't try Bear moutnain in the mud :evil?  I does not have aggresive tires, but I will be on my GS, so looking for a bit easier than the single track. Maybe we can ride together.
1100 GS

greatbuffalo

That could work Jacin. Thanks. Not looking to ride hard anyway. My oldest is a brand new rider so we'll keep it pretty easy.
It would be kinda fun to ride something I've never ridden before. I'll keep you posted on the progress on the Tiger.