News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Riding Aug. 25/26 or Sept. 1/2/3?

Started by Sportfaller, August 21, 2012, 05:05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportfaller

So... Summer is nearly gone ans I've ran like 3 tanks through the bike.... and I've been given a 1 day riding pass before the upcoming wedding.

So, here it is: who wants to ride in the next two weekends? maybe pre-run some stuff for rally? (even though I wont be there, since I'm getting hitched that day) Jacin? Mike? Yeti? Gerry? Fletch? 

Help me burn some fuel!
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

jacin theis

i might be in. A freind from Canada came in last night with his son on a GS. He isn't real confidant on the trails, but thats why he came. Lets see if we can break in his bike. I will shoot for Saturday and let you know soon.
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

Sportfaller

Jacin, we could raid ride too, or even an evening scenic ride

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

jacin theis

Raid ride? or do you type like me. I am not up on all the dual sport lingo. whats raid ride??
1100 GS

Sportfaller

Doh! Road ride

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Josh

greatbuffalo

If I'm feeling better by this weekend, I've love to take a gander out and ride. We'll have to see how this MRI comes out first.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Fletch

it appears I am free Sept. 1-3? I'm up for about anything, single track on the 300 or anythign else on BUD.
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Sportfaller

want to shoot for monday the 3rd everyone?  Whats better than riding on a monday!
Josh

jacin theis

I cant make the 3rd, but i can do the 25th and bring 1 or 2 guys if anyone is interested.
1100 GS

greatbuffalo

Dr gave me the ok to ride today. Been thinkin about headed out there this week end on the Tiger. May leave mid morning tomorrow. Just gotta figure out where to stay.

jacin theis

I have my spare room filled with Canucks, otherwise you are always welcome here.   Sorry.
1100 GS

Fletch

Quote from: Sportfaller on August 23, 2012, 07:36:59 AM
want to shoot for monday the 3rd everyone?  Whats better than riding on a monday!

sounds good to me, let me know time/place and I will be there :)
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

greatbuffalo

Dave said I can stay at his place or I always have a place in Lead.  Still have to clear this with my wife when she gets out of work tonight. She's still pretty concerned about my health and I guess I understand that. So this will all depend on how well I can convince her that I'm healthy enough to make the run.
Hell, I may get to Wall and find I can't do it either. Who knows but I'd like to try.

Thanks for the invite Dave.

Bogus Jim

I'm probably up for a ride the 25th as long as it's not too much pavement. 

Where are we meeting, Millstone @ 9am for breakfast?

greatbuffalo

I've been given the go ahead to try to head out that way tomorrow. We'll see that goes. I would be up to doing asphalt, gravel and light trail riding. Will probably stay with Dave, more than likely. Will let the others know when I get to town. may stop by Jaicin's first if you think you will be around.

God, i hope this works. :)