News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

On Any Sunday Hillclimbing

Started by sam i am, September 07, 2012, 10:53:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sam i am

A buddy just sent me this link and I thought I'd share it with the DDSR crowd.  Kind of a neat video with some interesting bikes... and Mr. Smith gets some camera time too!  Remember to turn your gas on...

Fletch

One of my favorite movies!! my favorite line (I think it is from the sequel?) is when they are showing the Catalina GP and the announcer says "Ya ma ha, Motorcycle from a piano company, bet that's the last one of those you see over here"  :)
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

jacin theis

Gosh, who woulda ever thought of riding down the hill. that's crazy talk Malcolm.
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

loingrader

great movie.  Mr. Smith is the man. 

many of us were lucky to meet the guy in Nemo, SD  at the 2010 sept rally.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

JoniJo

Love the video!
.........and some of us got Malcolm to sign our MSR jersey!!!!  8)
He looks so young in that video!!!!!!!   ;D     JoniJo
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

pegleg

i bought my first motorcycle from mr smith, a hodaka

loingrader

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

pegleg

yeah, at the time it was k&n motorcycles in riverside. he lived in san bernardino (where i grew up)  and we use to ride past his house on our way out to the northside of town to hit the trails near the cajon pass. carefree high school days......