News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Fall Rally Followup!

Started by ORedenbacher, September 16, 2012, 06:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogus Jim

DDSR Fall 2012 Deerfield Southern Loop combines the Friday and Saturday B loops. We didn't ride this entire route at the rally, but if you want a longer B loop in the Deerfield area, this is a really fun one with not much gravel. 90 miles, probably 4-4.5 hours.

Thanks to everyone who brought food to the rally. It's hard to go hungry (or thirsty) at a DDSR campground.   :)

Thanks also to everyone who stopped to close gates behind us, and helped push or lift a bike when needed. A great bunch of riders, and people.

loingrader

Quote from: BogusJim on September 17, 2012, 09:37:23 PM
Thanks to everyone who brought food to the rally. It's hard to go hungry (or thirsty) at a DDSR campground.   :)

Thanks also to everyone who stopped to close gates behind us, and helped push or lift a bike when needed. A great bunch of riders, and people.

no doubt.  riding bikes is a blast.  riding bikes with a great bunch of folks is priceless!
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

jacin theis

Sorry, i think i didn't thanks everyone for food either. It was all great. Nice to come in after a ride and have hot food ready. You are all a great bunch to ride with. Even the KLR riders who pick on the BMW riders. 8)
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

plumber mike

Quote from: loingrader on September 18, 2012, 12:30:56 PM
Quote from: BogusJim on September 17, 2012, 09:37:23 PM

no doubt.  riding bikes is a blast.  riding bikes with a great bunch of folks is priceless!

Agreed. Sorry I missed you guys. What a great bunch to ride with....and it just keeps growing.

Rdubya

I also want to thank the group for welcoming Phil and I.  It was a great weekend and I am glad I was able to offer some entertainment.  I can't believe my KLR decided to take a nap in the middle of that mud hole!   ;)

Thank you for the hospitality, great food, and great company.   

grubbie

Glad you made it, Rod! Hope to see you next spring.

grizz

Looks like a great time. Had to deal with other issues and didn't make it over.  We did bring the wr's up to our place near Mallo camp and saw a couple of riders go by on Sunday morning.  Still hoping to make it to a rally.  Maybe next time.  Thanks for the posts,pictures, and video.
R1150GS
TR 650 Husqvarna
F 800 gs x 2
WR250R
WR250F
Scorpa SY250R

So many bikes, so little time.......

jamin4aride

Hi looks like it was a fun trip.Sorry my softtail coundnt make the trip. Does not like the mud.