Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Rescue Riders Logos

Started by The Yeti, September 30, 2008, 10:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Yeti

"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

Jared

This may be a dumb question but what's a Rescue Rider?

fringefan

It started as a joke because I helped Yeti get his bike off the ground. Flex has one on his Samuri rock crawler that says Jeep recovery.
vehicle.

I like the stickers Yeti. I was thinking something simple white background red cross and black lettering and drop the S on rider. They look better than expected ;D  If we black out the letter and have a white background they won't have to cut the stickers so they should be a little cheaper.

loingrader

kawasaki rescue riders...   i dont get it.   ???
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

The Yeti

Quote from: fringefan on October 01, 2008, 08:44:40 AM
If we black out the letter and have a white background they won't have to cut the stickers so they should be a little cheaper.

Gotcha, will rework 'em tonight.

Don't think there's gonna be much demand for the others  ;D ....I'll just do the KTM one for now.

The Yeti

Quote from: loingrader on October 01, 2008, 11:36:45 AM
kawasaki rescue riders...   i dont get it.   ???

Hey! I remember seeing a KLR or two on their side...although, you guys usually don't need help picking 'em up.  ;D

loingrader

you got me!

uh, but yea, most times we can pick them up ourselves.  most times...
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

fringefan

If it is not too much trouble do them all and I will check into making them all up

Gotta say I love them ;D every time I look at them I laugh.

Dustin

Way to go Yeti!!! I like them all!

Hank

The Yeti

How about something like this:

There's a small white border around the whole thing if you can't see it. All corners are 90 degrees, so should be easy to cut out.

Crizzay23

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
Henry David Thoreau

Hank

The Yeti

loingrader