Come on, summer...

Main Menu

F800GS Promo Video

Started by The Yeti, October 01, 2008, 11:04:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Yeti

"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

loingrader

my klr can do that.  heck, the ttr can do that.

i think with the crazy stuff we ride, it takes a little more to impress me than it used to.

it's still an amazing bike.  just not showing it's potential in that video.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

The Yeti

One guy on ADV said that it felt just like riding a KLR, but with way more power and much better brakes. I think a KLR with a bore kit and upgraded brakes would be considerably cheaper....

I think the jury's still out on the 800, not enough real world experience out there just yet. I might just have to go up to Sturgis and ride one, though, just for the heck of it.  ;D
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

flexlarson

If something falls through with the house im buying. I am thinkin I may have to get his bike. It makes me happy when I look at it. Plus the BMW Logo will  :evil complete me.
"Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. do it.
... it gets harder before it gets hard.... Get up here..

LittleJacket

The bike looks cool, however-It would be even cooler if it didn't have the lower front fender and had dual exhaust!  Looks like a great bike though!  The guy riding it rides like a pussy!  Our group could teach him a few things I'd imagine! ;D  Brian-who needs a roof over their head when you could have a BMW motorcycle?  I'd get the bike and rent an apartment with a pool, hot tub, and gym so there would be less time spent on maininance and mowing and more time riding, camping, and such.  Plus, lots of young single blonds running around is never a bad thing. 
rpjohnso

fringefan

Hell find a place in kyle SD because it would be way cheaper than living in rapid and there are tons of single and married woman wondering around of all ages that would show interest in a guy like yourself on a BMW.