News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Planning

Started by Hank, December 27, 2012, 06:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

Hey everybody.     I assume we're going to have a spring/summer rally at the FnF again this year, right?   Its been so quiet around here I'm starting to think everyone disappeared!

Looks like our traditional weekend is June 20-22.   Does that work?

greatbuffalo

At the moment that works, that is the usual.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Sportfaller

I think that works for me too, early enough that I can plan around it!
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

loingrader

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

bikergirl4ever

Count us in. We should be able to make it.
Live, Laugh, Love

pegleg

Bogus Jim

I hope NDave is going to come, I still owe him some gas money from the fall rally.   ;)

Dr Psyko

Happy to be there! Jake likely won't be coming this year, internship... Maybe others!
11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.

gerry1eye

Should be a great weekend for the rally!
If I survive my Colorado Death Ride bicycle Tour in early June, I'll be there.
PS, I've got 4 pies from grandma in the freezer ready for the rally.
Gerry
fearless to fear of falling - warranty has expired.

Fletch

sounds fun too me, I really need to get a smaller street legal bike....maybe I can plate the 300??
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Lonesome Dave

Fletch, you can get me into enough trouble with your 900.  I think you need to bite the bullet and trade that little red Honda for a mid-size dual sport.  I would suggest a DRZ, but I know that will never happen, wrong color!   I've asked Gage at MX Connection about doing it to other bikes and he always says the same thing.  By the time you put all the stuff on, the stator is too small.  You've got all winter to shop for just the right one, and were all here to support ya. Just let us know how we can help!   :evil

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpCXP-tKz9KmOQDoA3MUyp7tLJZhPjbP_-SrRCGoEtWL5nShI0
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

The 500exc's do call me from tIme to time :)
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Hank

Glad to see all the interest!    I'll work on an official sign up thread here and on ADVrider, unless Yeti still wants the honors, but he's been pretty scarce lately!

I'm anxious to get out riding.  My WR450 is getting a lot of love this winter and it should be in top shape.   Now if I could only say the same about myself :)

Sportfaller

Me too. I still want to sell my 800 and go orange.... ala neduro's dakar bike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

greatbuffalo

Was looking at a WR450 the other day. I kinda like it. Thinking bout trading the wr250 out............ mama's kinda put the brakes on lately though.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?