Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Planning

Started by Hank, December 27, 2012, 06:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoniJo

Just wish I could join you this month. Have a great time!     Joni
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

greatbuffalo

We'll miss you Joni. Hope all is well.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Osnabrock

I'm going to be trailering my GasGas out for the ride this year. 
If anyone wants to ride out together from Minneapolis area, let me know.  I'd love to find a second to bring down gas costs.  Otherwise I'll come out with the hitch carrier.
If anyone's interested, let me know.
"Don't be scared, it's fun.  I'll cheer you on."

toadl

The temptation was too great and I had to see how things were shaping up for the Ralley even though I don't have the time or $$$.  Now my neighbor,Osnabrock,  needs my help.
I'm usually wrong

greatbuffalo

Step up Toadl. Come on, you can do it. ;D
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Hank

Joni - Hope you are doing well.   At one time there was mention of bringing a quad out?

Toadl - you know you need to come out!

Osnabrock

A spot on trailer from MPLS is still open. 
It doesn't look very promising for Toadl.

Osnabrock

I almost forgot to get my Motorized Trail Permit.
It's not that easy to navigate their system so here's a link straight to the establishment that issues them for anyone else who has yet to get theirs.
http://www.kinsail.com/results.asp?p=bhills&pt=parks&ItemName=Trail&GroupName=2013
See everybody soon.

Bogus Jim

Any weather reports from FishnFry or Nemo area ? It's looking pretty wet this morning in Rapid City.

Can't remember if the campground has WiFi so maybe no one will read this...

excess

I live around the corner from f&f. It was a bit foggy early but it seems to be breaking. It has drizzled a bit and is still overcast, probably will continue. Should keep the dust and heat down I love riding in this weather so long as it doesn't really come down. For what it's worth my weather app of choice shows rain all day.