News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Breakfast / Lunch get-together?

Started by Lonesome Dave, January 05, 2013, 02:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodsrider 53 RCSD

Yes I believe I will be able to make it to breakfast this Saturday. See you then.

grubbie

Im headed that way Saturday,...I just might have some breakfast with you guys.

Lonesome Dave

We had a good turnout today.  Nine people showed up.   :) 
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Lonesome Dave

Its time again.  Second Saturday of the month.  Breakfast at Marlin's / Windmill at 9:00 am (exit 55).  Actually, I'm waiting to hear from Great Buffalo.  Hoping his crew will be able to make it.  LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !

greatbuffalo

Dave, I won't make it by Saturday unless I can get my posse to roll out Friday night, which is a possibility. Just don't change plans on my account.

If I don't get there for Saturday, we'll try to get a few together in the middle of the week for for food and brew.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Lonesome Dave

It's SPRING !!  ;D  Time again for our monthly breakfast.  There might even be a few of us riding bikes there this time.  Fletch with his once crashed 1190, and Woody with his new fancy-schmancy Sherco!  (Test rides will be scheduled in the back lot.) And, just maybe someone might be going riding afterwards.

Bogus Jim will be there, at least he said he would be there several months ago.  And our newest member, Dr. Dude said he was planning on coming.  Should be a pretty good turn out.  Oh yea, how about Plumber Mike we'd love to see ya.

When and where;  Windmill truck stop and/or Marlins Restaurant.  This Saturday, April 12 at 0900 hours.  See ya there.  Don't forget. LD   
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

Won't be able to make it, will be in Mitchell, hopefully next month?
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

woodsrider 53 RCSD

I will be there and hope the weather is nice enough to ride afterwards. 

Lonesome Dave

Time again for our monthly breakfast.

In light of today's activities and comments on a different thread.  I think it's a good time for our monthly breakfast.  That way we can all get together and have "group hug."   :)

I was thinking about meeting at Sugar Shack and then maybe go riding for those who want to.  But with the rain/snow in the forecast, probably best to just meet at Marlins/Windmill again.  BUT, I good with either way.

So hope to see ya there Marlins Exit 55, 0900 hours this Saturday morning. 
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Lonesome Dave

I'm glad someone replied, thought maybe I would be by myself.  :'(
Older - Wiser - Faster !

woodsrider 53 RCSD

YOURDRUNKDAD

I was just going to show up, but since yet cryin about it I will be there. ;)
Also July 18th a buddy of mine from Ut and I are doing the CO and UT BDR's. If your interested in going let me know.

YOURDRUNKDAD

Nevermind not going to make it.  :-[
Also July 18th a buddy of mine from Ut and I are doing the CO and UT BDR's. If your interested in going let me know.

Lonesome Dave

Its time again.  Second Saturday of the month.  Breakfast at Marlin's / Windmill at 9:00 am (exit 55). 

If people want to meet at Sugar Shack or Nemo for breakfast and go riding, that works also.  I know Vickers427 is planning on riding Sat with some friends.  And they are need of a guide. 

So provide some input so we can decide what's best to do.  LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !