Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Breakfast / Lunch get-together?

Started by Lonesome Dave, January 05, 2013, 02:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodsrider 53 RCSD

I will be there.

Lonesome Dave

Called "Essence of Coffee" today.  They are booked in the back room.  Owners say the group usually leaves by 9 am, and that's what they said last month, but at 9 am there was still people in there.  We can sit outside at the tables like last time if their not occupied.  I say we try it again, I'll try to get there a little early to get the outside seating.  LD 
Older - Wiser - Faster !

grubbie

Where is this place? We are going to try to make it. But no gravel,......we will be on the "other" bike. Unless, of course, this is not allowed.

Lonesome Dave

Location; xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Change of plans.  I called Campbell Street Cafe today.  Their going to open up the bar area just for us.  Had a couple of requests to go there and the other was booked.  Also, I know they've got good food. 

SoChange of Location;  Campbell Street Cafe, 211 N. Cambell St.  Next to Time Tool Rental, just down from Kmart on Cambell st.  Just up from Dodge Town on Cambell Street. 

9am at above.  LD   
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Wild Irishman

I'm out of town this weekend with the old lady.  I'll catch up with you guys in August.
- Eire

Fletch

hopefully I can remember this month??
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Lonesome Dave

Change of Location;

Campbell Street Cafe, 211 N. Cambell Street, 9am

See two posts above.

Just wanted to make a new post for this so everyone will see it.  LD

Older - Wiser - Faster !

Robmicgrn

GPS coordinates and the closest cave for reference would also be helpful LD.  ::)
"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

Fletch

Quote from: Bogus Jim on July 07, 2015, 11:05:00 PM
We could ride somewhere for breakfast, like Aladdin Wy. Or just eat in Rapid City, blab for 2 hours, and go back to our boring lives.

actually ride our motorcycles? that's a crazy idea, it just might work!

Lonesome Dave

Hey it's time again.  Should we do it this week or wait until the rally is completely over.  I'm okay either way, but think it might be better to wait another week.  Opinions ??????
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Lonesome Dave

Once again, after the overwhelming response, I'm making a decision.  Partly because were talking about a scouting ride the following weekend.

So..............Breakfast, this Saturday, at the Cambell Street Cafe.  0900 hours..
Older - Wiser - Faster !

woodsrider 53 RCSD

I will be there.

Fletch

I will be there, unless I see something shiny and get distracted..

Lonesome Dave

Hey I forgot, this Saturday is suppose to be breakfast.  Anyone coming?
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Wild Irishman

Ya I can be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Eire