News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Breakfast / Lunch get-together?

Started by Lonesome Dave, January 05, 2013, 02:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NDave

That's correct. KLR's only.   If the general population knew how fast we can really ride they would be amazed as we only went 35 miles in 3 hrs.     Cut our way threw  six down trees and still had to turn around on the 8120 trail by  savoy
A KLR has a lot in common with a 4020 JD.   
Cement ridge with wives double up at 47 degrees went great

Silverado buffet, 50$ on penny machine.  Gerry was asleep by 1015

Nice to see everyone.     Back on June

Fletch

If they were similar to a 3020 I'd get one, 4020 seems a little too high tech?
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Lonesome Dave

Hey guess what time it is.....................Breakfast this Saturday.  We can do the normal at Cambell street cafe, or meet at Sugar Shack and go for a ride.  What does everyone think.  I'm not sure I can ride Saturday morning, (I have to get the camper ready this weekend.)

Lets get some input.  I just don't want to have 3 riders show up because they're going to go riding and everyone else stay home.  I would much rather keep our big group together.  I happy doing either way.  Up to you guys.

I'll get kind of an idea and re-post later this week.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Robmicgrn

I can meet for breakfast, but am going to daughters softball tourney this weekend. No riding for me  :'(
"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

Fletch

Lonesome Dave

Lets wait for a day or so and see if there's anymore comments.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

KLC63

Let me know. I can't ride, want to make breakfast though.
THE OLDER I GET, THE FASTER I WAS.

Lonesome Dave

Sorry, I forgot to post earlier tonight.  Not much for comments, so I say stick with the normal.  Cambell Street cafe 0900 hours this Saturday.  For any new people we'll be on the bar side.  Or at least a large group with helmets laying around.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

It's me, Lonesome Dave's personal assistant.  He wanted me to remind everyone of breakfast tomorrow at 9:00 Cambell st cafe.  ( same time same place).  Sorry for the short notice hope to see you there!

Lonesome Dave

Hey everybody, Great Buffalo, Wacked, and Bogus Jim just got back today from the COBDR.  GB is going back home tomorrow morning.  We thought we'd do breakfast at Cambell Street Cafe at 0900 hours.  Everybody is welcome.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Lonesome Dave

It's breakfast weekend again!  This Saturday, 0900 hours.

But Wait, this is a dual sport riding group.....right?

So lets meet at Sugar Shack on Hwy 385.  Grubbie and Heidi are camping nearby so they will be there also.

Wacked, put Sue on the back of the DRZ and ride man!

Older - Wiser - Faster !

Wacked

No can do......

I'm up in Fargo pawning off my daughters hand in marriage. 

Robmicgrn

Kids, wife and I rode up to the SS and had burgers last night. They have some wonky food set up for the rally. Not sure how it will be for breakfast on Saturday, but last night was not your normal SS experience.
"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

Fletch

I'm up for whatever.  As long as I don't forget what day it is?

Lonesome Dave

I called them yesterday.  Breakfast is the normal.  At 1100 hours they change to their wacky rally service.  We're good.  You thought I wouldn't check.  :o
Older - Wiser - Faster !