News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Breakfast / Lunch get-together?

Started by Lonesome Dave, January 05, 2013, 02:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

One of these times I'm going to drive out there for this!   But it wont be this weekend as we are heading out for a week long family vaca.

Sent from my Commodore Pet

Fletch

weak minded makes us sounds so... well.... weak minded Dave, perhaps we could refer to ourselves more as "easily led astray" or "willing to be influenced". You know, to help our emotional state???

stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Lonesome Dave

Your right Fletch, I edited the post.....I'm just easily influenced!
Older - Wiser - Faster !

greatbuffalo

Yes Anne and I will be there. And promise to be said bad influence.

Maybe my wife will fall in love with a ride at the power sport show and start riding, but death would surely come if I held my breath for that to happen. 

Maybe Pizza and brew at the Ale House Saturday evening unless someone else has a better idea.

Will be staying at the same hotel a Mark and Bonnie. I think I got the last room with the good rate.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Fletch

Quote from: Lonesome Dave on February 07, 2017, 06:36:41 PM
Your right Fletch, I edited the post.....I'm just easily influenced!

Haha.  Perfect Dave.  We don't want to advertise our deminished mental capacity.  They might think less of us. 

Bogus Jim

Quote from: Lonesome Dave on February 06, 2017, 08:18:57 PM
Grubbie call me if you think you're going to be in town.  Bonnie found some killer hotel rates.

Bates motel?

Lonesome Dave

Just a reminder for tomorrow, don't forget!!

Quote from: Lonesome Dave on February 06, 2017, 08:18:57 PM
Breakfast this Saturday, 0900 hours

Mark & Bonnie, Dan & Ann, and maybe others from that side of the river will be out for the weekend.  Hopefully Wizard will come too and look at his new bike at Jim's house.  We should have a larger group than normal.  Last year we had 25 people.  Needless to say it was crowded at the normal place.  So, Jim and I checked out Pannera Bread this past Saturday.  It's a nice place and has lots of room for us.  Manager said she would rope off a section in the back.  I told her we'd pay for any damage!  So I think its best to go there this weekend.  Maybe we'll really like it and continue.

Also don't forget, if its anything like last year.......we all then headed down for the Sports Show.

One more thing; If Dan, Mark, & Pauly are here there will be drinking this weekend.  They're a bad influence on us West River guys.  I'm sure we'll post something or call/pm one of us to find out our plans.  Joel, are you going to be here?  Gerry, where are you.....I know you need something at Menards!  And yes for all those wondering, Bogus Jim will be there also.  Brad and Sue it goes without saying, they'll be there.

So, this Saturday at 0900 at Pannera Bread.  Right next to Holiday Gas Station at Rushmore Crossing (Eglin Street)

Older - Wiser - Faster !

KLC63

Sorry Dave, can't make it going to pick up a horse.  :-\
THE OLDER I GET, THE FASTER I WAS.

Lonesome Dave

SORRY, I forgot!  This Saturday is once again Breakfast.  I guess lets go to Cambell Street Cafe.  0900 hours in the Bar.
B there!
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

I think a friend from Mitchell is coming out for the weekend, but we should be there.

Wacked

Sue and I won't be there.....   doing the Red Lodge thing this weekend

Wacked

Lonesome Dave

Breakfast this Saturday morning, Cambell Street Cafe, 0900, in the bar.
Don't forget. 
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

Wacked

Thx Dave ....  cant come this weekend.

Doing a scouting trip for you'lls in Moab this weekend with Baby Wacked.  JK, but will be down there mountain-biking and climbing. 

FYI, there is a new Avenza map called BLM Utah Bears Ear that covers a large section of land just SW of Moab.  It's worth down-loading.

Wacked

Lonesome Dave

Wacked, sounds like fun.  One day I'd like to go to Moab!

Hey everyone, don't forget, breakfast this Saturday morning.
Older - Wiser - Faster !