News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Breakfast / Lunch get-together?

Started by Lonesome Dave, January 05, 2013, 02:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogus Jim

Yesterday, somehow we got on the topic of Dan (greatbuffalo) and his downhill barrel racing. We decided he kinda reminds us of the Dos Equis man.

greatbuffalo

I am not offended at that. Quite on the contrary. I would like to be there when you talk about me though.  ;D ;D

Don't remember telling that story, must have been at Sanford's.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Lonesome Dave

Perfect!  Now we need to change his caption, from the mud line to "The most interesting man in the world, stay thirsty my friends"  :evil
Older - Wiser - Faster !

greatbuffalo

"I don't drink beer very often.... but when I do its......... Sam Adams."

Fletch

Quote from: greatbuffalo on June 02, 2013, 09:06:41 PM
I am not offended at that. Quite on the contrary. I would like to be there when you talk about me though.  ;D ;D

Don't remember telling that story, must have been at Sanford's.

It was and you are now "the guy who rolled down the hill in the barrel" anytime my daughter Jessica mentions the dual sport guys..apparently you are her hero ?
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

greatbuffalo

Lonesome Dave

I almost forgot again.  :P  This Saturday is the 2nd Sat of the month.  I forgot last month.  So the question here is, do we want to have breakfast this Saturday with all the bikers in town or wait another week.  I'm in either week.  (edit; I won't be able to make it next Saturday, I'll be camping in the Big Horns.)  I know that Bogus Jim and Robert will be out of town this weekend.
Any input from ya all?  Dave
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Lonesome Dave

Hey, its a new month and were due for breakfast this Saturday.  I figured Windmill / Pilot Truck Stop again at 9:00 am.  Let me know.  LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

Bogus Jim

I'm probably in, do you guys want to ride after breakfast?

Fletch

I would like to, but I think my bride has some fencing lined up for me.

YOURDRUNKDAD

How is the food there?  I will try to make it, but will be driving a cage. Wish I could ride the bike  :(
Also July 18th a buddy of mine from Ut and I are doing the CO and UT BDR's. If your interested in going let me know.

Lonesome Dave

Food is great.  In fact its the best food you can get at exit 55!
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Lonesome Dave

Hey its time again.  Second Saturday of the month.  Breakfast at Marlin's / Windmill at 9:00 am (exit 55).  If you have any cave information bring it along.  I'm making a list of caves and locations.  See ya there.....
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

afraid I will still be working, catch ya next month.