News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Breakfast / Lunch get-together?

Started by Lonesome Dave, January 05, 2013, 02:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch

I'm pretty sure I can make it. doubt I can ride afterwards though, promised the girls I would take them hiking and find bad luck cave.
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Lonesome Dave

Just a reminder, this Saturday is breakfast at Marlins.  It's been a couple of months since the last one.  Last month we were having fall snow rally.  Exit 55 / Deadwood Ave,  Marlin's Restaurant (Windmill Truck Stop)  0900 hours.  Don't forget!
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

Have to work so won't make it. See you next time

Black Hawk

Black Hawk SD in the summer
Yuma AZ in the winter

KLE650 for the Black Hills

Lonesome Dave

Okay, there's been a few changes since I posted this weeks breakfast reminder.  It's going to be nice on Saturday and a riding plan is forming, in-fact I think it's a done deal.

Breakfast will still be at the normal place and time (0900 hrs @ Windmill/Marlins).  But, a group of riders are planning on meeting at the Hill City Convenience store (across from the cafe at the base of the hill leading towards Deerfield) at 1145 hours.  Planning of leaving Hill City at noon.
Approximately a 4 hour afternoon ride.  The main goal of this ride is to ICE Cave area.  Wacked, Bea Wacked, and Peg Leg have never been there.  Peg Leg also wants to try out his new suspension.  I was thinking maybe heading up Reno Gultch area, then to Grand Vista, and working our way west to the Cave.  I got some ideas on how to get back, but it just depends on what everyone one wants to do. 

I will put a link on the "who's riding" thread so anyone interested in coming along will not be missed.  It will refer back to this thread.

There's very few nice days left this riding season, so gear up boys & girls!  LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !

greatbuffalo

I'm interested in riding on Saturday. There's only a couple things I need to sort out before that happens:
              1. I'm 300 miles away
              2. I have to work
              3. When I'm at work I will be an extra 50 miles in the wrong direction.
              4. I need to work to play

Don't think its gonna happen.
Have a great time friends

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

woodsrider 53 RCSD

I will come visit in the morning for awhile then head from there to BJ,S Store up 126 and 8089 headed to meet you at 1145 in Hill City. Sorry for the late post for some reason I can not log on from my laptop when out on the road even with a new password from last Saturday. 

Fletch

Quote from: woodsrider 53 RCSD on October 10, 2014, 10:39:40 PM
I will come visit in the morning for awhile then head from there to BJ,S Store up 126 and 8089 headed to meet you at 1145 in Hill City. Sorry for the late post for some reason I can not log on from my laptop when out on the road even with a new password from last Saturday.

I thought I was the only one with that problem? My phone is the only thing that works?  My laptop and desktop both say I've exceeded my login attempts ??

Bogus Jim

That was kind of a long breakfast meeting, it's 7:30 pm and I just got home.  ;D

Lonesome Dave caused all kinds of chaos as usual. Fun ride though.

Hank

Quote from: Fletch on October 11, 2014, 04:50:51 PM

I thought I was the only one with that problem? My phone is the only thing that works?  My laptop and desktop both say I've exceeded my login attempts ??

OK, that's odd.    I will try to figure out what's going on.     You guys might have to clear any saved passwords and cookies related to DDSR and just try logging in again.

Fletch

Quote from: Hank on October 12, 2014, 08:14:59 AM

OK, that's odd.    I will try to figure out what's going on.     You guys might have to clear any saved passwords and cookies related to DDSR and just try logging in again.

that did it, thanks

Lonesome Dave

Quote from: Bogus Jim on October 11, 2014, 08:30:04 PM
That was kind of a long breakfast meeting, it's 7:30 pm and I just got home.  ;D

Lonesome Dave caused all kinds of chaos as usual. Fun ride though.

Yea, there was a bit of BMW carnage.  I counted at least 5 tip overs, probably more.  The poor lady, (sorry I forgot her name) the first couple of times were just oops, but the rest were all mind games.  The one 1200 went down once that I saw.  But, I had a great day.  Weather was beautiful.  I think they might even come back!

Older - Wiser - Faster !

Wacked

Bea had a great time on your TDub Dave!

Thanks for putting together a great route.

Wacked

woodsrider 53 RCSD

Thanks for the great ride Saturday . That was fun I wish I would have tracked it with my GPS. Is anyone riding this Saturday .

greatbuffalo

Sounds like it was a fun day. So wish i were closer to take part more often. :-\
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?