News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Breakfast / Lunch get-together?

Started by Lonesome Dave, January 05, 2013, 02:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lonesome Dave

Hey, its breakfast time again.  This coming Saturday at 9 am.  Windmill Truck Stop / Marlin's Restaurant.  Don't forget
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

I think I will be there, headed to Mitchell this afternoon for a meeting Friday but should be back Friday night so see you Saturday..
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Lonesome Dave

Its breakfast time again.  This coming Saturday at 9 am.  Windmill Truck Stop / Marlin's Restaurant.  Don't forget!!

I'll remind everyone again later this week.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

I forgot last month, will try to do better this time.

Lonesome Dave

I will send you personal invite.  ;D
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Bogus Jim

Dave, quit trying to run up your post count.

Lonesome Dave

Older - Wiser - Faster !

Lonesome Dave

Older - Wiser - Faster !

greatbuffalo

Quote from: Bogus Jim on May 05, 2015, 08:41:53 PM
Dave, quit trying to run up your post count.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;D :o :) :-X :-\ :evil :evil
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Lonesome Dave

Just reminder, don't forget breakfast tomorrow morning at Marlins at 9 am.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Lonesome Dave

Hey everyone, its breakfast time again.  Don't just skim over this you need to read it all the way through.  We're going to make a change this Saturday.  And maybe a slight time adjustment.

Do to requests, and why not, we're going to move the breakfast to a new place.  Formerly known as "Bully Blends" and now called "Essence of Coffee."  It's located in the 900 block of Main Street on the north side.  Or, for you visual types, straight across from the Federal Building. 
Essence of Coffee is a traditional coffee shop / limited cafe (similar to Starbucks).  The new owners said they have a group coming in before us, but they usually leave before 9 o'clock.  So I figure depending on a little overlap, plan on getting there at 9 to 9:15.

They have a limited breakfast menu.  Order up front at the counter and they will bring your food back to your table.  I personally recommend the breakfast burrito.  Check out the attached pdf menu.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Bogus Jim

Where is the Federal building. This is too confusing, do you have GPS tracks to the restaurant?

Lonesome Dave

Jim, quit trying to run up your post count!  :)
Older - Wiser - Faster !

tannerc

Quote from: Bogus Jim on June 10, 2015, 10:09:52 PM
Where is the Federal building. This is too confusing, do you have GPS tracks to the restaurant?

44.082092, -103.233019
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Fletch

this is so confusing... and I don't even drink coffee, will they still let me in??