News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Breakfast / Lunch get-together?

Started by Lonesome Dave, January 05, 2013, 02:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robmicgrn

Is the earlier group that "BMW" group ? What are you trying to start here some kind of motorcycle gang war here?  :)
"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

Fletch

hope the police aren't standing by
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

greatbuffalo

The last thing I want is to have to be bailing you guys out. Just watch the parking situation.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Bogus Jim

I'm packin a water pistol loaded with tabasco sauce. any guff from the BMW crowd and they're getting a squirt right in the eye.

Fletch

Quote from: Bogus Jim on June 11, 2015, 11:57:31 AM
I'm packin a water pistol loaded with tabasco sauce. any guff from the BMW crowd and they're getting a squirt right in the eye.

brilliant!  Speaking of BMW's I rode a new GS1200 last night. Hate to admit it but I really liked it. Probably the best (yea even better than the 1190) bike I've ever ridden on the pavement. I don't think it would hang with the 1190 off road though.

Lonesome Dave

You will have to sit in the back.

Heck, after we leave they may not want any of us back.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

Quote from: Lonesome Dave on June 11, 2015, 01:43:42 PM
You will have to sit in the back.

Heck, after we leave they may not want any of us back.

you get used to it after a while.

Robmicgrn

Quote from: Lonesome Dave on May 30, 2013, 09:09:48 PM
I talked with Bogus Jim, Fletch and Robmcgrn today about June's breakfast.  We decided to have our breakfast a week early, this Saturday instead of next Saturday.  Basically the weather and muddy conditions this weekend probably won't allow much riding.  So were going to meet at the Windmill at 9:00 am and talk about possible riding locations for Spring Rally.  I'll bring some maps so maybe we can figure something out.

Also, we thought we would meet again for Breakfast the following week at one of the hills cafes.  Maybe Nemo or Sugar Shack and go riding/scouting from there.

Hope lots of people can show up.  The more that show Saturday, the more input we'll have.  LD

I like the old days when everyone would meet up and then go for a ride.  :(  Just sayin..................

Bogus Jim

I watched a couple ducks float through my back yard today... that doesn't happen unless it's really wet.  Just sayin....   :o

Robmicgrn

Lonesome Dave

Hey its breakfast time again, this Saturday morning at 9am.  Everyone up for the same place as last time?  I'll check with Essence of Coffee to see if their back room is booked.  Although last time we sat outside.  Ideas, opinions? LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Bogus Jim

You must be hungry, it's only Tuesday night and already talking about Saturday breakfast.

Bogus Jim

We could ride somewhere for breakfast, like Aladdin Wy. Or just eat in Rapid City, blab for 2 hours, and go back to our boring lives.

Bogus Jim

Hey Woody. If you are coming to breakfast I'll return your book on the early Black Hills gold mining camps. It was an interesting read. And now I know how Mt. Rushmore was named.

Bogus Jim

I'm trying to catch up to GreatBuffalo on post count. It's hopeless, he's about 1,000 ahead of me.