News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Breakfast / Lunch get-together?

Started by Lonesome Dave, January 05, 2013, 02:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry Potter

Hey I think I can make it. Wow my first club breakfast :)
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

Fletch

Quote from: Lonesome Dave on March 09, 2016, 10:53:47 AM
Sure if I can ride Fletch's 1190 to come get you.  He can take you back.

We could time it and see who can haul him faster!?
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Bogus Jim

You might lose Fletch. Dave can ride pretty damn fast when he's headed TO breakfast.  ;D

Hank

sandhillrider

On second though maybe I don't want a ride.
12 hours riding bitch with any of you might be more than I can take.
But thanks for the kind offers.

Fletch

Quote from: Bogus Jim on March 09, 2016, 07:06:49 PM
You might lose Fletch. Dave can ride pretty damn fast when he's headed TO breakfast.  ;D

Good point. 

brabbit

I'm planning on being there. See you all Saturday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lonesome Dave

Good turn out today.  Two new guys, Kyle and Brabbit both we've never met before.  Harry Potter with his very patient wife.  And, a kinda of new old guy (JerryOneEye), OMG Jerry's has been here two months in a row!!   About 10 or so people.

Good news, Kyle lives nearby Carbonite and knows the trails.  Good chance he'll be leading a group there this spring.

Here's an old thread about carbonite.  http://www.dakotadualsportriders.com/smf/index.php?topic=1240.msg10705#msg10705

Older - Wiser - Faster !

brabbit

Glad I was able to make it today! Look forward to getting together again. Thanks for the great conversation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lonesome Dave

Hey its time again.  Breakfast this Saturday morning at 0900 hours.  Where; Cambell Street Cafe in the bar area, behind Kmart on Cambell Street.  Good service and good food. 

The cafe contacted me after our last breakfast.  Probably because of the last two months have been huge.  Anyway, I think they're going to reserve something for us.  I will talk to them this week and find out more.  So, not sure if we'll be in the bar area, reserved area, or in the main dining area.  Bring your gps so you don't get lost. 

Hopefully we'll have lots of people so we don't disappoint them.  I'll let you know their plans.  LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !

KLC63

I would love to make it again this Saturday but can't, one of my sons is in a track meet in Spearfish at the same time. Hope to see you all next month.
THE OLDER I GET, THE FASTER I WAS.

Fletch

Bogus Jim

Well it's almost time again. 2nd Saturday of the month, May 14, 9am @ Cambell St. Cafe. Only 24 more days.

Robmicgrn

Quote from: Bogus Jim on April 20, 2016, 06:04:36 PM
Well it's almost time again. 2nd Saturday of the month, May 14, 9am @ Cambell St. Cafe. Only 24 more days.

Thanks for the reminder! I would have totally spaced it out in 24 days.  ::)

On the same but different note, the first DDSR breakfast I went to, we met up (SUgar Shack) and after b-fast, went for a ride. I know it is short notice, but is anyone interested in riding after? Just a thought. I know change will throw some into convulsions, shock and a bunch of other medical terms I don't know, but.........
"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

Lonesome Dave

Hey that's a good reminder, and its one day before the magic "May 15th - Trail Opening Day"  Maybe they'll open trails on Friday the 13th before the weekend instead of opening them after the weekend.
Older - Wiser - Faster !