News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Breakfast / Lunch get-together?

Started by Lonesome Dave, January 05, 2013, 02:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lonesome Dave

Yo, breakfast this Saturday at 0900 hours.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Wacked

Daughter's coming up from college.... Sue and I won't be making it this month

Buzz

we had to eat on the floor because someone called in some exotic dancers and we thought it would be rude to ask them to dance in our food.....

bt
Life is good.

Bogus Jim

And Lonesome Dave has a new bike! Very nice. I don't know where he gets the money to keep buying these bikes.

BCB1080

Sorry guys (LD) I took a call out at work last weekend.
Buzz I am truly sorry I missed that. Sounds like my kind of meal.
I did shoot a Muley yesterday though. 3 days left for an Antelope and 13 for cow elk. The weather looks as though it may turn finally.

Lonesome Dave

Its time again for our monthly breakfast!

When - This Saturday at 0900 hours
Where - Cambell Street Cafe, On the Bar side    (Cambell St. behind Kmart)
Who - You, everyone,
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Robmicgrn

ill be out of town.......................work...................
"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

locopny

I have a memorial service for my grandmother Sat.    Maybe next month. 
87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L
When can I go riding again? Crashing sucks!

Lonesome Dave

Don't forget everyone.............tomorrow morning..............Woody, Kyle, Jason, Sue, maybe Brad, Eric, Gerry, Joel.........anybody!
Older - Wiser - Faster !

gerry1eye

Is this Saturday Jan 14 the breakfast get together?
fearless to fear of falling - warranty has expired.

Lonesome Dave

Yes it is!  Saturday at Cambell Street Cafe in the bar area, 0900 hours.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Robmicgrn

"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

Lonesome Dave

Breakfast this Saturday, 0900 hours

Mark & Bonnie, Dan & Ann, and maybe others from that side of the river will be out for the weekend.  Hopefully Wizard will come too and look at his new bike at Jim's house.  We should have a larger group than normal.  Last year we had 25 people.  Needless to say it was crowded at the normal place.  So, Jim and I checked out Pannera Bread this past Saturday.  It's a nice place and has lots of room for us.  Manager said she would rope off a section in the back.  I told her we'd pay for any damage!  So I think its best to go there this weekend.  Maybe we'll really like it and continue.

Also don't forget, if its anything like last year.......we all then headed down for the Sports Show.

One more thing; If Dan, Mark, & Pauly are here there will be drinking this weekend.  They're a bad influence on us West River guys.  Weak minded people like Fletch and I always succumb to their bad influence.  (Edit; Fletch and I are no longer considering ourselves "weak minded" we are instead "easily led astray.")I'm sure we'll post something or call/pm one of us to find out our plans.  Joel, are you going to be here?  Gerry, where are you.....I know you need something at Menards!  And yes for all those wondering, Bogus Jim will be there also.  Brad and Sue it goes without saying, they'll be there.

So, this Saturday at 0900 at Pannera Bread.  Right next to Holiday Gas Station at Rushmore Crossing (Eglin Street)

Fast7 plans on coming. :)  WOODY & Audrey where are YOU? :o  Grubbie & Heidi might be in town. :)  Rob is in Kansas City :'(
Okay, I know I forgot people......but I tired of writing.  HANK you should just drive over for breakfast.

Grubbie call me if you think you're going to be in town.  Bonnie found some killer hotel rates.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Wizard

I will be there for all of the above listed shenanigans.....And here by promise to be an exceptionally bad influence......

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk