News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Breakfast / Lunch get-together?

Started by Lonesome Dave, January 05, 2013, 02:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch

I'm out too, headed to Colorado early tomorrow.
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Lonesome Dave

For what its worth.  I planned on posting "lets do breakfast" this Saturday, but it turns out I can't again this week, or at least I don't think I can.  I doing some fencing this weekend and will be busy with that.  There's a couple of people here Grubbie & Sandhillrider that I know are very good at fencing, but I don't think they'll help.  So if someone wants to pickup the ball and say they're going somewhere for breakfast, please do.  I'm still hoping I can make part of it.

I was hoping to talk to Wacked and Bogus Jim about Sunday/Monday eclipse adventure. 
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Robmicgrn

Sugar shack at 8 and then hitting the trails. I was going to do this tomorrow regardless. Chickenhauler will be there too I think.
"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

Fletch

Robmicgrn

Fletch

Lonesome Dave

Hey it's breakfast tomorrow, 9 am.  Do you want to go to Sugar Shack?  It's probably the last time this year it will be warm enough.
Who's in?  Or, is anybody going to make it?  Let me know.

Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

i'm out of town so won't be able to make it.

Abercrombie

Quote from: Lonesome Dave on September 08, 2017, 07:26:30 AM
Hey it's breakfast tomorrow, 9 am.  Do you want to go to Sugar Shack?  It's probably the last time this year it will be warm enough.
Who's in?  Or, is anybody going to make it?  Let me know.

I'm hoping to be leaving Abercrombie about 6:00 tomorrow morning and hitting the Black Hills early afternoon.  I'll be joining up with a group of 10 riding the DakAL starting Sunday morning in Custer.  Save me a spot at the table.  I'll be a little late.   :evil

Robmicgrn

0900 @ the sugar shack. I will be on the 690 and will go out for a few hours after bfast. Commitments later in the afternoon.

gerry1eye

I'm in on the drz400, see ya at sugar shack.
Gerry
fearless to fear of falling - warranty has expired.

KLC63

Can't make it,  sorry. Football

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

THE OLDER I GET, THE FASTER I WAS.

Fletch

locopny

I don't know...but I now know where the sugar shack is at least.  Just home last night from the 4 tire tour of the hills. 
87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L
When can I go riding again? Crashing sucks!

Lonesome Dave

Okay my apologies, I screwed up!  Last Saturday I thought it was actually the 2nd Sat of the month.  Well I kinda of forgot, and when I did remember it was so late and no one had commented on it so I just let it go.  Today, I called Bogus Jim and ask him if he wanted to go to breakfast.  He was confused, but said sure.  Then he tells me today is when were suppose to have breakfast.  Didn't you see Fletch's post?  The light came on shortly after that!  Anyway........I screwed up!!

So after calling Jim, I also called Fletch.  So the three of us went to breakfast about 10:30 at Cambell Street Cafe.  So sorry everyone!

So if I forget again, anybody can pick up the ball and run with it.  In fact, I'd like that!  We'll try again next month. 
Older - Wiser - Faster !