News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Breakfast / Lunch get-together?

Started by Lonesome Dave, January 05, 2013, 02:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lonesome Dave

Once again this Saturday is the second Saturday of the month and it's time for breakfast.  Sandhillrider might still be in town so he might also make it.  Let's go to Sugar Shack on Hwy 385 at 0900 hours.  We haven't been out there since last year.  Also, a couple of guys from Wisconsin will be here early for the Dakota600 and may show up for breakfast.

Sugar Shack, this Saturday, 0900 hours
Older - Wiser - Faster !

stever

Looks like we will be making breakfast with 3 from the flatlands. One on an Africa Twin, but try not to hold that against him
What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

ADV Piglet

Piglet & Petros are packing up & heading out Saturday to see how lost we can get in Montana. See ya at the next one!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Leo FishBear

I just now noticed this thread. I will try to keep up and make some of these. My sons birthday is this Saturday so I'll watch for the next one.
I've No idea where I'm going, That's no reason to be late.

Fletch

Anyone riding after?  Big bikes, single track. Even asphalt I don't care. 
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Wacked

Lonesome Dave

Hey this Saturday is the second Sat. of the month.  So it's breakfast time again.

Lets go to Sugar Shack on Hwy 385 at 0900 hours.  It's rally week, but it shouldn't be busy at 9 am. 

If everyone would rather do Cambell Street, speak up now!
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Wacked

I'm in Fort Collins......

Have fun!

jacin theis

I tried to have breakfast at the Sugar Shack last Saturday. The informed me the don't serve breakfast during the rally? Whatever. We went over to the Nemo Guest Ranch restaurant. Walked right in and great service as usual. I will be camping with the family so have ho opinion where you meet.
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

Lonesome Dave

Okay then, NO SUGAR SHACK this week.  Thanks, Jason.  I've been to Nemo Guest Ranch restaurant a few times and it is very good.

Let's just go with Cambell Street Cafe this time. 

Cambell Street Cafe, 0900 hours, in the bar side.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Lonesome Dave

Hey, it's breakfast Saturday again.  It's our last chance before it's too cold to go to Sugar Shack.

What's everybody's vote?  Saturday's weather looks pretty good.  Let me know.  I'll post again tonight or tomorrow morning if it's in fact Sugar Shack or Campbell Street Cafe.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

Can't make it this week, have a charity event at work. and if you are doing any street riding I would avoid the southern hills as we will have 100+ bikes/cars travelling neck yoke, rockerville, iron mt., 244, sylvan lake, 385. and it will be a mess  ;)
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

ADV Piglet

I won't be there either. Saturday is my 29th birthday, again,  and going hiking.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Wacked

If I'm around, my vote is Sugar Shack.......   May have a run up to Billings I gotta do

Wacked

grubbie

Gotta come pick up the Beta at Rosco's....We will be there, name the time and place.