News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Breakfast / Lunch get-together?

Started by Lonesome Dave, January 05, 2013, 02:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lonesome Dave

Once again it's the 2nd Saturday of the new month.  It's breakfast time again.  One week before the fall rally in Custer.

So lets do breakfast at Scooter's again on West Main Street.  They have a big table for us and pretty good food.  And for those of you that have a hangover, the bar is open also!

Once again, Saturday at 0900 hours, Scooter's on West Main.  Be there.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Lonesome Dave

I almost forgot!  This Saturday is once again the second Saturday of the month, Oct. 12th......

Lets go to Shooters on W. Main street again.  Just think how much has changed since last month on breakfast Saturday.  Jim set off at 0350 hours for his 1000 mile "Iron Butt" ride.  He made it back about 7pm with a little over 1000 plus miles, and lots of detours.  He said, "perfect day."  But not so much on the re-routing!  The next weekend was the fall rally!  Almost perfect weather, at least Friday was!  Now, it's freaking snowing.  Good news, last least for me, I took off Tuesday with 70s degree temps and put on about 100 miles.  Headed up north and worked my way back behind Sugar Shack.  Great day, might be my last ride, for sure up north anyway.

Okay, back on subject, breakfast this Saturday and 0900 hours at Shooter's on West Main Street.  See ya all there, I hope, I hate eating by myself!
LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

I have to work so won't be able to make it, catch ya next time.
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Lonesome Dave

Hey this Saturday is breakfast time again!  Lets go to Shooters on West Main street.  They have pretty good food.

So this Saturday morning, Shooters, November 9th, at 0900 hours.  Usually we're in the back corner for any newbies.

Be there!

Fletch, don't forget.

Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

You might have to text me sat. Morning.  Lol.

Lonesome Dave

Don't forget, Breakfast tomorrow morning.

Anybody going to the Beer Fest tomorrow?
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Wacked

KLC63

I was going to be there, but the weather is to nice and I am riding by Hells Canyon with Bill and my son. Hopefully next month.
THE OLDER I GET, THE FASTER I WAS.

Lonesome Dave

This Saturday is suppose to be the DDSR's breakfast, but this Saturday evening is DDSR's Christmas Party also.  My plan is to skip the breakfast in lieu of the Christmas Party later that day.  See attached thread;  http://www.dakotadualsportriders.com/smf/index.php?topic=2687.0

We'll be back on schedule next month, right in the middle of the 2020 DAKAR Rally.  This year will be in Saudi Arabia and out of South America.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiS0Ima6ZrmAhV-GDQIHTUjA90QFjABegQIARAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dakar.com%2Fen&usg=AOvVaw3DDOGfHlMTasXggnQQK_03

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiS0Ima6ZrmAhV-GDQIHTUjA90QFjACegQIBhAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dakar.com%2Fen%2Foverall-route&usg=AOvVaw0EWDAL8-umNtMP6futjoAr

Get your DVR set up.

Older - Wiser - Faster !

Lonesome Dave

Just got done watching the 3rd stage of the 2020 Dakar, Ricky Brabec is the overall bike leader, watch out KTM!!  :o  Sorry Fletch.

So this Saturday is breakfast day again.  Someone on the DDSR Ski Team said we should go skiing after breakfast.  Not a bad idea!  :)  If we want to do breakfast a bit earlier, I'm alright with that.  Just post something.

But for now, breakfast this Saturday morning at 0900 hours at Scooters on W. Main street.  Post up something if you want to go earlier.

Don't forget.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Wacked

I should be around; anytime in the morning works

Wacked

Fletch

don't worry Dave, those KTM guys probably just stopped for a beer, they will catch up later..

I plan on breakfast, see you there.

Lonesome Dave

Okay, a slight change of plans........... ::)

Breakfast is still on for this Saturday morning at Shooters on W. Main Street, BUT the time has been changed to 0830 hours.

After a bit of discussion last night at Dakota Point Brewery, during the DDSR Drinking Team meeting, which happens to be a lot of the DDSR Ski Team members, it was decided to move breakfast a 1/2 hour earlier.  That way people who are going skiing after breakfast can leave a little earlier.

So, time change to 0830 Hours at Shooters, this Saturday.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Lonesome Dave

This Saturday is once again breakfast day.  Also, this Saturday the DDSR Ski Team is planning on going skiing at Terry Peak Ski Area.  So it was decided to have breakfast near Terry Peak.  The plan is to meet at Cheyenne Crossing at 0830 hours for breakfast and go skiing afterwards.  There should be 6 to 8 people attending, hopefully more people will be able to come up for breakfast and maybe ski also.

So breakfast this Saturday morning at 0830 hours at Cheyenne Crossing.  See you there.

Older - Wiser - Faster !

KLC63

Wish I could make it. I have BB at Mitchell. Have fun!!
THE OLDER I GET, THE FASTER I WAS.